This fucking remote.

I grabbed his dick slowly stroking it before swirling my tongue around the tip before spitting on it and slowly taking all of him into my mouth.

I started slowly sucking it twisting my hands and all trying to get him to cum quickly. I looked up at him seeing his eyes low and I kept my eyes on him as I kept sucking seeing him shut his eyes.

"Shit, Bri." He grabbed a handful of my hair tossing his head back.

I kept sucking as he came in my mouth and I slurped it all up, pulling his dick out of my mouth and making a popping sound looking up at him.

I stood up and he wrapped his hand around my neck sloppily kissing me sucking on my tongue before pulling away and turning me around and using his hand to create an arch in my back.

He put the condom on slowly rubbing his tip along my entrance before slowly pushing hisself in and both of us let out a light moan.

He wrapped my hair around his hand pounding into me catching me off guard. "Shittttt,"

He pulled me up by my hair so that I could look at him and he leaned down kissing me sloppily, tonguing me down. He then let go of my hair and I dropped my head down.

"Oh my—fucckkkk," My eyes rolled to the back of my head and he started kissing on my neck deepening his strokes.

"I can'tttt," I moaned out and he just leaned up, speeding up his strokes—the only sounds you could hear being our skin slapping together, macaroni noises and our moans.

"I'm about to—,"

"Cum for me." He said lowly in my ear and I bit my lip trying not to moan.

"Fuck," I started to breathe heavy, still trying not to cum.

He sloppily kissed me again, slowing down his strokes. Pulling away from the kiss, he stuck out his tongue letting his spit slowly drip into my mouth.

My legs started shaking as I felt myself start to reach the edge. He pulled out and started quickly rubbing my clit in fast circles before my legs started shaking and I started to squirt uncontrollably.

"Shitttttt.."

He stepped back and I stood there trying to catch my breath and he slapped fire from my ass. "We not done."

If he wants my SSN he can have it no hesitation.

"Just try not to let her fuck up yo' mood and you should be good." Syian said and I nodded looking away from the phone and at the house.

"I mean I'll try but if she starts something with me I'm swinging."

"She might knock you out."

I looked down at the camera and made a stank face. "Boy, my mom can't fucking fight."

"I know, my momma beat her up four times."

"Four?!"

"Yeah, I know she beat her up the day they took yearbook pictures. I seen the yearbook and yo' mom had a black eye."

"Sucks for her." I shrugged. "What are you doing later?"

"I got three public defenders lined up and I'm gone give them a fake story and have them try to convince me that the people in the story is innocent."

"And if they can't?"

"Then I'm going to jail. You gone hold me down?"

"If you get three months or less then yeah, if you get more than that then I can't. I'm not a down bitch, sorry."