That day

(Warning: This book will have strong language, smut, self harm, and assault)

It was a good day today. Peaceful. Calm. Serene. A rare occasion in the Underground.
You packed up 3 large boxes of food making sure to seal the top so no one could see inside. (Food wad scarce in the underground and you didn't want anyone stealing yours). Stacking the boxes on top of each other, you picked them up and dropped them back down. "How am I going to carry all this, it's way to heavy." You let out with a sigh. With determination you picked the boxes back up and walked to the door. Struggling, you kicked open the door and took a step outside. Loud zipping and gas approached you, and within the blink of an eye, a huge crash happened before you.

You threw the boxes down.
"Holy shit, are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't see you coming!" You pleaded.
He laid on the ground unconscious as blood began to drip from his forehead.
"Fuck!" You muttered to yourself as you anxiously dragged him inside hoping that no one saw what happened.

(Levi POV)
I suddenly opened my eyes in a panic. 'Shit where am I? Did they get me?' I thought to myself while looking around the room. I was about to stand up off the couch I was laying on, when a drop dead gorgeous woman with (H/C) locks and mesmerizing (E/C) eye's walked into the room.
"Hi..." She said with a shaky voice. "You probably have a lot of questions, and so do I, but I'll answers yours first" Something about her made me feel safe. "Okay" I said responding to her.
"Well I was walking out of my house carrying these big boxes which were blocking my sight, and I carelessly kicked open the door, and before I had time to do anything, you came crashing into me going like 100 miles per hour." She explained, "You seemed in a hurry or like you were running from someone, and I don't exactly have the best track record here so I had to pull you inside so no one saw." She said in a confirming voice.
Man, she was beautiful. I wanted to smile at her, but I just couldn't bring myself to show emotion.
"Uh hello?" She waved at me. "Could you maybe not look at me like that, it's kinda scary?"
Her sweet voice pulled me out of my trance, "Oh, sorry" I said apologetically.
"It's alright, but now I have some questions for you." She asked. "Oh, um" I said in a politely declining voice.
She said in a slightly louder voice (still sweet though), "Well since were kinda both at fault here, and I kinda had to be somewhere before you showed up, could you please answer my questions? Just a few?"
"I guess." I replied
"Come with me." She politely ordered.

*In the kitchen*
(Your POV)

"Do you have a name sir?" You asked. "Levi." He answered in a quiet voice. "Well Levi, I'm (Y/N), do you like black tea?" His eyes light up, "Yes".
You handed him a cup and sat down at the table. He groaned and touched his forehead. "Sorry, that happened when you crashed into the door." You said quietly. "Why were you going so fast? And who were running from?"
He looked away. "Come on." You pleaded. "*sigh* I was in a hurry, and needed to get away from someone." He said in a stern voice. You looked at him in confusion and wonder, "You have ODM gear, what's the need for a soldier like you down here zipping around in the underground?"

(Levi's POV)

Hm her house is very clean. 'How does she know about ODM gear' You thought to yourself before sipping your tea answering (Y/N)'s question, "Not a soldier,"
She chuckled to herself for about 5 seconds. "Oh my" She said laughing. "Don't tell me your the famous Levi Ackerman." She joked assuming she was wrong.
You squinted your eyes softly glaring at her, "What's it to you?"
She gasped. (Y/N) walked up out of her seat and her smile faded away. She walked towards me and banged her fist on the table. In one fast swift motion winded her arm back and slapped me across the face harder than anyone had every slapped me before. 'dam, she's strong...' You thought.
I angrily stood up out of my chair and raised my arm at her, but just before I punched her back a strong force grabbed my wrist and forcefully lowered it back down. She looked me dead in the eyes and angrily said, "You are the shit-faced bastard who I have to watch out for every Sunday" Her voice raised as her grip on my wrist and glare in her eyes got harder "You are the scum who steals the boxes of food I bring the homeless orphans every Sunday." I looked at her speechless as she took her hand off my wrist. I was confused as she slowly walked over to the double door to the kitchen closed them and locked them. I tried to mouth out words but they weren't coming out.
She pulled up her sleeves and said in a pitiful voice, "See today, I thought I was being smart. I thought, hm maybe if I take the food that I pay for out of my own pocket" She screamed, "If I take it to them the day before, MAYBE LEVI ACKERMAN WONT SHOW UP AND ROB ME AGAIN!" I still stood there mentally paralyzed not knowing what so say. If I had known that that food was for orphans, I would never have stolen it. Shit. Shit. Shit. I looked my eyes back to her but this time she wasn't in front of me. I spun around in a panic when I suddenly felt a cold sharp knife against my throat. I gulped. "What do you say Levi! Should I tarnish my clean record that took me years to build up! Should I revert back to my old ways, God knows I haven't killed a man in years but I sure am good at it." She looks me cold in the eyes. She could sense my fear. (Y/N)'s grip on the sharp knife strengthened as she moved the knife closer to my neck. Holding me by the collar she said calmly, "Ah, Levi Ackerman, so tough, so brutal, so handsome, everyone knows to look out for you. I'm surprised the military police haven't picked you up yet. I'm guessing that's how you got you ODM gear, that's how we all do it." She sighed, "But look at you now." She leaned in closer to my face. She had me in her grasp, there was no way I could get away. I was confused. Is she going to kiss me?
She hovered in front of my mouth for a second before quickly moving her face to my ear whispering in a pouty baby-like voice, "Poor boy, your life is in the hands of a delicate woman. Should I end it right now?" She questioned. I stood there speechless fearing for my life, when she threw the knife into her table with all her force, it went all the way through. She loosened her grip on my neck and let go. I stood there frozen panting, when she said, "That would be to merciful...You are free to go. Goodbye Levi Ackerman." She sat back down and her table and pulled the knife out to use it to slice and apple. I shamefully walked out of her kitchen before stopping and blurting out, "Tomorrow, meet me at ____(Levi's house) at 7pm." I walked out not looking back. And breathed out in relief.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N
I take suggestions and criticism! I am planning for the next chapter to have to fluff, maybe even some lemon👀!