CHAPTER 48 - THE SACRED TREE, AND THE ACT OF KINDNESS (4) Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I scolded both of them in same manner", said Kay. "Although, Zuikaku-chan seems too happy and probably already forget about that."

"...................."

"Did you hate her, Kay?", asked Amagi.

"Who? Enterprise?", asked Kay. "Of course not..."

"But, your actions said otherwise", said Amagi. "Us women can tell you know. You didn't show us, but you did by pure unintentional."

"Enterprise may had the feeling that you hate her, so she tried to make you love her. She is good child, and you should know it, Kay."

Amagi looks at Kay, hoping that he will understand. After having several thought, Kay sighed.

"Yeah, yeah...I understand", said Kay. "I will go find her now."

"Good luck then", said Amagi.

.......................

........................

........................

Kay walks around the Sakura Empire in search of Enterprise, he expects most of the Enterprise to still be hiding.

He tried to ask Monarch about the location of Enterprise. This is still the time for Eagle Union shipgirls to have practice sessions. However, she answered that Enterprise had missed the training and she doesn't know where Enterprise is.

"Haah...I understand", said Kay. "Thank you, Monarch."

Kay thinks that Enterprise is still in the Sakura Empire. Therefore, he immediately tramples the ground and activates the lightning element.

ZAPP!!

A calm shockwave emitted from Kay, scanning the area to find Enterprise. After, a few moments, Kay already knew where Enterprise is.

She is hiding at a shrine near to the forest at the top. Without wasting any time, Kay starts to go to the shrine.

On his way to the shrine, he met Fusou-chan who was sweeping the garbage around the shrine.

"Good morning, Kay-sama", said Fusou-chan. "It's very rare to Kay-sama came here. Is there anything I can help you."

"I'm looking for someone that hiding here", said Kay. "Did you see her?"

"...No, I never see anyone girl coming here", said Fusou, averting her eyes.

"Her ears told me everything", said Kay in his mind.

Kay knew that Fusou is lying because he knows that Enterprise is indeed hiding here. Enterprise probably told Fusou that Kay is looking for her.

"Well, it doesn't matter", said Kay. "I had a feeling she will be..."

"Will Kay-sama scold Enterprise again? ", asked Fusou-chan. "Is that the reason for Kay-sama to find her?"

"................"

"That's not it, little one", said Kay, telling Fusou the truth. "I guess I want to say sorry to her."

"Then, good luck then, Kay-sama", said Fusou-chan while smiling.

Kay smiled back at Fusou-chan and continued to look for Enty-chan who was hiding. Kay did not shout Enty-chan's name since he afraids that she will be sacred and ran away from him.

Near to the shrine, there is old storage room that had been abandoned but being renovated by Kay for future use. Kay has a feeling that Enty-chan is hiding there.