12 : Cruella DeVil

"Homewrecker? Aren't you the one who did that? Cruising into other people happy life and destroyed it? What you've done to her is unforgivable. She still have nightmares about it you know. Hiring people to rape her and kill her after? I hope you rots in hell Bitch!! She was lucky to escape your sinister plan. Do you know she was pregnant at that time? Yeah, that's why she left. If not, you wouldn't have win the fight." Beam lashes out spitting it all to Mook's mother face for his mother sake. How dare she insult his mother like that without any guilty. Forth hugs Beam to calm him down.

Mook's mother were shocked with Beam knowledge about what actually happened at that time. That bitch got pregnant?

"You did what to her?!! You said.. Oh my God! I was stupid to actually believe in your lies. From now on we're done!! I don't know you anymore. You did this for my fortune isn't it? Alright! Take them all. I don't need it. I've lost my children and the woman I love because of that so call fortune you are so greedy on. Leave me and lets get divorced." Mook's father sternly said to her mother who is frowning hard at his husband statement.

"Stupid man!!! You wanted to get rid of me that bad? Well goodbye then. I have enough of you too. I'll send my lawyer to finalize the divorce and of course the property ownership. I won't be cruel, I'll left a little for you to enjoy your old days." Mook's mother said with a smirked. She finally achieved her goals of taking over her husband riches.

"That's it? Your marriage is based on lies and evil plan? Are we a joke to you? No wonder I never feel the loves from in this family. We're just tools, am I right? AM I RIGHT??!!!" Mook screamed at her parents. She just can't believe what she just heard.

"Gosh! You screamed a lot these days. Mom loves you sweetie but make sure that things can be used again. No one marrying their son to a disabled woman." Her mother said again without any remorse. Now that she knows Brian death wasn't because of her she feels a lot better and already busy selling her daughter to marry the riches.

"Go to hell mother!!! I'm not my brother. I'll slice the neck of any man you throw at my way and have you drink their blood. Try me!! And get out from my house this instant you witch!!" Mook screamed in frustration at her mother behaviour. She lost someone he loved once because of her mother. She won't let it happen again this time.

"You and your sharp mouth. Don't dare me Moe. I get what I want even its mean sacrificing your life. Focus on your recovery and see you again when its time. This man is quite a catch. You won't be able to resist him." Her mother said not even care how Mook feels right now.

"You can tell him to fuck himself!!" Mook retorts watching her mother back slowly fading away from their sights.

"Bad wordss!!" Mark said handing his mother the curse jar he just made. The one like they have at home because Beam curses a lot.

Mook laugh when she saw the jar and then sobbing while hugging her son. She feels so betrayed right now by his parents especially her mother. How can she be so cruel!

"You can call my grandma, mum if you want mummy. She's nice and she will love you too." Mark said innocently. He recorded all what is happening and send it to Lily who will finish her summer camp by today.

"You know Yaya?" His father asked Beam who is still in Forth's embraced. Is he Yaya's son? If he's Yaya's son, could it be that he's mine? Beam broke the hugs and face his father.

"I did. She is living fine but she doesn't want to come back here. Its painful for her to be back and he thought you're happy with your new family which is totally not. Why are you all so messed up like this?" Beam sadly said looking at his father.

"Its all my fault. I never tried hard to keep my family intact as the family head. I kept myself trapped in the past, hating their mother and not even bothers to see what's in front of me until Brian's passed away." His father answered staring at Moe and walk towards her.

"Father is sorry Moe. I saw you suffers at your mother evil schemes but never helps. I regret that and many other things." Her father said to Mook patting her head.

"Should have done that long time ago. If I were brave enough, Brian wouldn't died in vain. I'll make sure whoever did that to him will suffer big time. I promise you this." He added and Mook held her head up to look at his father then he hugs him on his waist and crying her heart out.

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry." Mark declared suddenly. He knows no one can say no to a kid. The heavy atmosphere needs cleaning right now in his logic.

All of them chuckled at Mark hungry declaration and Beam with Forth helps serve the lunch. Everyone was having thoughts in their head including the little Sherlock. He ticks a lot of box from today events and he can't wait to share it with his sister.

~~~~~

"You're investigating it too right? Any clues about who did it? Its someone he know of familiar at least. No trace of force entrance and CCTV footage are all cleared up on that day. Very suspicious." Mr Narinrak said to Forth when they are smoking outside in the garden. He did his digging too without his wife knowledge after the autopsy come out.

"Mook's accident wasn't a mere accident either. It was supposed to be me. She just happened to use my car that day because her's broke down. Your wife is right about one thing then. Her condition is totally my fault." Forth replied sighing heavily as there is no progress at all in the investigation.

"Ex-wife! So someone trying to kill you? Why you and Brian? Who did you offended? Are you two associated with any same projects lately? Or maybe its just a coincidence?" So many questions that even Forth didn't have the answer.

"None. I haven't been in contact with him since Solar 4 project. I think he's busy with the Jubilee's project. I think someone is trying to harm my company too. I keep losing high profile projects to my rivals. I'm suspecting a mole in the company. Some company have the exact paperwork's with mine and bidding lower than my projected number." Forth tells Mr Narinrak about his problems.

"Have you contacted your IT? They can help trace the leak if it circles around the company." Mr Narinrak suggested.

"No. Lam said no one can be trusted in the company right now. My trusted people is still looking into Brian and Mook situations. Its getting ridiculous, I'm afraid it will affect Beam and Mark wellbeing too." Forth relayed his concerns to Mr Narinrak.

"Thanks you for everything Forth. Thank you for being there for both of them when I'm not. Don't worry about Beam and Mark. I'll make sure no one mess with them." Mr Narinrak said. His ex-wife underestimate him too much. Now he knows that Yaya is alive and the possibility that Beam might be his son give him hopes and urges to protect his family including his daughter.

"They're my family too. That what family do. Watching eachother back and support them, keep them safe." Forth said blooming a smile.

"You really love him didn't you? Well I think he will help you if you asked. I heard he's good with computers. Moe always brags about it." Mr Narinrak suggested using Beam skills to track the mole in his company. He himself need to check on something too after Forth's tells him his concern and doubt.

~~~~~

Somewhere, someone is smiling widely at the news of the divorce.

"You will be mine finally.. No one stands in our way anymore. Wait for me. Just a little more time baby."

A loud satisfying laugh echos in the room fulls of pictures of the person adores by that laugh owner.

DNAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara