22 : 🤟

Mark positive development cheers all the family members but not Beam because he has another thing to be worried about.

Forth.. His Forth.

Forth is not speaking to him and Beam knows that he blames himself for causing Mark's injury which Beam had rules out as an accident from day one. No one expected it to occur in the first place. Not him, not Forth, not Wayo.

"Can.... you stay here and look after them? I need to see Forth." Beam said to Kem after the doctor said that Mark is finally awaken but his weak body can't handle the pain as for now so they need to put him to sleep again.

"Is everything alright with you two?" Kem asked Beam with his usual stoic face.

"He's not talking to me. I think he blames himself for this." Beam sigh heavily remembering Forth excuses everytime he wanted to talk about the incident. He avoided the topic like plague. He keeps Beam in the dark about his emotions.

"Just hit him with your fist. It works for me. Everytime! He can be stubborn in showing his real self. He blames himself of course but I think he's more afraid of losing you incase Mark didn't make it.. alive." Kem gives his theory to Beam. He knows Beam's position in Forth life. He unconsciously made him his strongest pillar and having Beam leaves him will kill him for sure.

"Wha... No! Why would I.... I'll go first. You can handle them right?" Beam agitatedly said. He's not leaving Forth. Why would he do that? Its not his fault entirely. If they were playing the blaming card here, he is in fault too for obeying Mark whines to bring him along to the company. If he insisted that he couldn't go maybe Mark wouldn't....

"Hmmm.. go. Make him cry. That's the cue. If he doesn't cry, then he's not okay. Glad that he'd finally found someone truly care about him. Its been a long time since his adoptive parents." Forth is right. Beam is an amazing person.

"Thanks for the tip... and the credit I guess. Sorry for shouting at you earlier. I got emotional with all this." Beam relay his sorry for the commotion he caused because of Lily earlier.

"Its fine. Now go and make my brother cry. I'll take care of the kids... and the mother." Kem said while his eyes stare dearly at Mook and Lily chatting. Beam didn't miss that since earlier. This man is attracted to his sister.

"Needs help with Moe? A tip. She's a strong woman so makes sure you're a hundred stronger than her. She won't tolerate with weakling... but I think you're there a bit. I never saw her getting flustered like that before. Haha.. good luck wooing her... brother in law." Beam said her final words before heading to Forth ward.

"Brother in law? Haha.. whatever Beam." Kem said thinking maybe Beam call him that because he said Forth is his brother.

~~~~~

Beam entered Forth ward and saw him sleeping but his face looks very pale. Beam was shocked seeing his gunshot wound is bleeding out making him panic for a second so he quickly alerts the doctor in charge.

"You're wounded. Stop moving excessively!" Beam reprimand Forth after the doctor finished stitching his wound back.

"I got things to do." Forth answer him shortly.

"You're on your sick leave. Lam and Ming can handle the press and other matters. You! Stay here and recuperate. No moving that arm or I'll bind you to the bed." Beam firmly said annoyed at Forth for not taking good care at himself.

"Well baby.. I won't mind that... your kink is getting hotter." Forth said while licking his lip seductively.

"Stop it. I'm serious. Honey.. Let it out. Cry, be mad or anything. Its not your fault. Its not anyone fault. Stop blaming yourself. Stop suffering your pain alone. Share it with me. Let me take some of it." Beam said fondly looking at Forth eyes while caressing his cheek.