13 : Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay

"The person you guys were talking about earlier, she is your mother right? You have the same last name." Mook open the conversation watching Beam doing the dishes.

"Do you know, at that time? I'm my mother daughter? You and me, we living together, is not some destiny shit right?" Mook added more finally understood all what is happening. Her wicked mother did many undescribable things to Beam's mother.

"Bad word! Mark will get rich by the end of the day. You cursed a lot." Beam replied still busy with the dishes.

"Beam, you should be hating me. My mother..... Why? You even raised the kids." Mook desperately need answers puzzled with Beam behaviour towards her. He have the right to hate them after what her mother have done.

"I tried.. to hate you. But seeing you as broken as you can be, how could I. You keeps cursing your mother in your sleep and crying even when you're drunk saying she had been ruining your life and how much you hated her." Beam replied reminiscing the days Mook drunk rants about her unfair life.

That is when Beam feel pity for her and the hatred just fade away like that. He didn't even remember when did he stopped hating the Narinrak's only daughter and start taking care of her because she is one crazy woman when she is drunk or sober. Beam smile at the thought of it.

"I did?" - Mook said. Its her first time hearing it from Beam.

"Seeing her today I understand the needs of the cursing. No offense but she deserves the slap. Next time I might throw her out from the balcony. So make sure we never cross path again. If its not for you she died already today in my hand." Beam rants still angry at Mook's mother.

"Hahaha.. you just met her and you already wanted to kill her. Imagine my life Beammie. If its not because of Brian, I wouldn't even be talking to them. Ever!!" Mook explained.

"You suffered a lot.... Sister." Beam said stressing the word sister.

"Are you sure? Are we really... " Mook still unsure if Beam is really blood related with her.

"Mum said so. I never got us tested. She and your father were engaged before your mother happen. I have a hard time forcing her to tell who my father is." - Beam

"This is so unbelievable!! You should have just told me that we're half siblings for real. That would lessen the guilt for having you raising the kids and me." Mook said with her glistening eyes. This is totally unexpected. She and Beam, blood related even if its messed up. Other than Brian and Forth, Beam is the closest she have that she can actually call family.

"I'm scared. I might lose you. Having a sister wasn't all bad especially if you have a crazy one..hahaha.." Beam said and proceed to hug Mook.

"Hey hey hey no hugging between you two!! I'm out for a while and you two already sticking together." Forth said unamused with the duo closeness. He breaks them apart and put Beam behinds him.

"Is he dumb?!!" Mook asked Beam.

"I don't know. Hey honey do you know my last name?" Beam asked Forth.

"Why is it important right now?" Forth replied.

"Mark kiddo, what's your full name?" Beam asked Mark who is busy with his laptop.

"Hayden Mark Vonghipan and Grandma is Urasayya Vonghipan." Mark answered without losing his eyes contact with his laptop screen.

Forth eyes and mouth open wide with the information he just heard. So that's mean, he is Baramee Vonghipan. Mr. Narinrak maybe unknown child. Moe's maybe half brother.

~~~~~

"Hello boss.. its happening again. Trans Vita got the project and my informant just send me their copy of paperwork. Its the same except for the quotation. They've lowered it by 15 percent." Lam said through the phone.