15 : Uncanny Encounter

"Hey, I got 10 minutes only. Spills."

"7. Wow!! Are you sure you not making that up? Our uncle was murdered and someone wanted Papa to die? Why?"

"Mailed three days ago to Papa Forth's address. How are you gonna execute the plan?"

"5. Give me access when I got home. Two is better than one. Lets find who is causing trouble for Papa Forth. I don't want daddy to be sad. Did you find anything about mummy's family?"

"2,Can he be trusted?"

"Hi Pikachu!! I hope we won't bothered you much."

"30 sec. Thanks Pikachu. I wrapped up first. Bye you two. Don't have too much fun without me." - Lily

"Actually you have 1 more minute kid and well well well what a serious conversation you have there. Murder, die, trouble and a Pikachu? We need to have some serious talk here kid." A man voice rings throughout the office room shocking Lily who just ended her phone call with his brother.

She can feel the blood drained down instantly from her face when he saw the owner of the voice.

Its that man!

The creepy man!

I'm doomed!!

~~~~~~

Flashback

Lily P.O.V

I reached the Smith's Summer Camp Base a week ago and honestly I'm not regretting it at all. Not that I didn't care my biologically mum is sick but this place is AWESOME! I'm very sure of my skillset; my tears and puppy eyes, to coax daddy to bring me along to Thailand but I already promised my best friend Kayla to join the camp this year and I even pleaded to daddy to let me join the camp.

Daddy who wasn't very fond of this kind of outdoor activities rejected my request countless times already when ever I asked. All my friends are going and I wanted to join them so bad but daddy keeps giving excuses like I'll get hurt or it will be a traumatic experience for me and he keeps saying summer camp can be a tough place for a girl like me. He makes its sounds like the camp was like a military camp or something.

Turns out, daddy have bad experience joining one. He was bullied when grandma enrolled him once when he was a kid. The bullying got so severe until he had to be put into the hospital care for a week. And the incident haunted him since. That is why daddy don't like people generally. He keeps his circles small and he tried to restrict it at only a professional level.

Poor daddy...

But I'm different, I love making friends. Its fascinated me how human interacted with each other. Children, adult, the old, the young, babies I will have my eyes fixed on them trying to read their body language and expression every time they communicate with each other. It helps especially when I'm hiding half of my real persona to the world.

And the camp was like heaven to me. So many people to make friends with and so many behaviour to observe and learn.

Acting like my age wouldn't be a problem if you already mingle around with them but sometimes I get frustrated too and there is where Mark plays his role. The adult like talk or maybe it just the genius talk.

Mark and I are sure are different in term of socializing. Mark kinda followed daddy a lot and I will assume that mother gene is kicking in my blood. I saw mummy old pictures and her media social. She socialise a lot. Even her social media has many followers maybe because she's a fashion designer. She must've deal a lot with peoples.

For me, I have no fear with people. Or maybe I haven't met one yet. Until now..

The first four days were normal. Normal activities, normal weather, normal peoples, normal everything.