11 : I Know What You Did Last Summer

"I mean not like in literally giving birth, like that kind of giving birth, they.. he call me mummy and I.. ahh.. Mark he needs a mum... Aish!! This is absurd!!" Mook stammered on her words before finally give up explaining to Forth.

"They're.. yours isn't it? Mark and Lily...Yes, I've met Lily before.. I can't brushed the thought of both of you are related somehow." Forth said in a low voice, wanting to confirm his suspicions. There's no way Lily wasn't related to her. The resemblance is just too uncanny to deny. And Mark...

Mook eyes rounded at the fact that Forth already met Lily so he knew or at least suspected. Mook contemplating with herself whether to just tell Forth the truth or not. He's Beam boyfriend after all and he's her bestfriend. But he will get mad at me. But he met Lily.

Mook sigh heavily and nod a little avoiding Forth's gaze, confirming indeed Mark and Lily is her's.

Forth eyes turn sad following the confirmation then he asked again.. the other doubt that clouded his mind since he met Lily.

"So... Is Beam...did you and Beam.." Forth struggles to finish his question. He really is still not ready to hear the answer. " Ok wait, don't answer that." This is insane.

"What are you suggesting Forth?" Mook asked while creasing her brows not yet catching the meaning behinds Forth's unclear words.

"Oh God! Did you thought me and Beammie..we.." Mook snapped and punch Forth on his abs when it finally hits her. Forth grimace at the inexistent physical pain, his heart hurts more. He can't imagine how two of the peoples he loves so much lie to him and never bother to tell the truth about the actual level of their relationship.

"I.. I don't know who the father is. Like seriously. I was drunk and maybe high on something. I don't know. I can't remember anything about it." Mook said shutting her eyes thightly and her fingers massaging the middle spot between her brows. That fateful night always plays on her mind this past years.

Forth blinks his eyes at the revelation.

"I kept the pregnancy and decided to give them up for adoption. Beam helps a lot and gosh we didn't even speak with each other before I got knocked up." Mook continue to tell her story while remembering the past.

"I'll definitely lost my way if he's not there at that time but I didn't know Beam would asked his mother to adopt my kids. I just knew about it recently that day he come here." She added as she herself was very surprised at the fact that Beam actually adopted them. She never asked why yet.

Even her parents,she sure of it, would never do the things Beam is doing for her and they're the primary reason why she resorts to give her children away. They'll burn her alive if they knew about it 8 years ago.

"Sorry I've never told you about this. You'll.. you know.. you're abandoned as a child and now.. I.... did the same. You'll despise me for opening your old wound. I'm so sorry Forth. I was stupid." Mook said guilty engulfing her entire existence right now. Forth for instance wasn't loved as a child. His parents abandoned him on the street and luckily a childless pair of old couple took him in and raised him.

Forth sighed in relief and full of adoration for his lover following Mook's explanation, so Mark and Lily wasn't their but Beam adopted them for Mook and Mook doesn't even know he did it. Oh my angle! Now I think I don't deserve you!!

"Thanks! I owe you for giving him to me." Forth gives Mook a short hug and ran into the kitchen. Mook was stunned a little with Forth weird behaviour. He was supposed to be mad at me isn't it. So she manuvered her wheelchair to the same direction he went.

"Honey, go away! You'll get hurt. Its hot." Beam said scolding Forth who is latching, back hugging him.

"Hot indeed." Forth replied smiling sheepishly putting his chin on Beam's shoulder.