20 : How I Met Your Mother

Flashback

Kem didn't enjoyed the attention he got from everyone in that crowded place. If its not because of he lost the bet he made with his cousin, he wouldn't even step his foot in Club 09.

Partying wasn't his thing. He rather sit in his lab for a week than step in this club for a minute. Loud bass from club music will make him dizzy and the booze smell, wow!! Did they showered with it?! Its suffocating him to the point he might strangled his cousin for forcing him to even be there. He knows he lost but still... Sigh!!!

"Is it hurt to smile a little brother? We're not attending a funeral you know. You lost, just swallow and accept it." Gun said to him unamused at Kem's dark look from the moment he was pulled without his consent to enter the Club 09.

"Tch!! You're playing dirty. How you did it? Never in my lifetime it will occur to me that I will lost this game to anyone moreover you." Kem keep on ranting his dissatisfaction. He always win against anyone if its War Lord. War Lord is his forte because he invented the game. He knows every bit and crooks of the game so how on earth did he lost to Gun?

"Thanks for the compliment Kem but maybe you're losing your magic touch anddd.. that is why we're here. To get your mojo back. Who knows maybe you might got lucky tonight and finally use that gun of yours for real." Gun try to reason out while pointing the thing between Kem's legs.

Kem arch his left brow judging his cousin hard following his nonsense statement.

"My genius brain can't make out any correlation between this gun with the game you cheated on me Gun. Stop changing subject or I'm going. This place is chocking the hell out of me. Bye!" Kem replied ready to take a long stride towards the exit.

"Like seriously Kem you're going??!! A lost is a lost! Can you just enjoy the night and maybe finally get laid. See that.. fuck any of them tonight or I won't tell you how I won against you!!" Gun uses his last bullet to force Kem to stay. He knows this man can't live with doubt in his head. He always seek answer to every question he had in mind. That is what he do. Be curious and next day he invented something to feed the curiousity.

Kem, at 18 he already established his brand in the game world by creating the most popular PC games known today by youngsters all over the world, War Lord. He invented it for fun but somehow it boom out and become his stepping stones venturing in the Tech business.

Contrary to his success in the business world, his personal life is scarily dull! Kem should be enjoying life more by go out socializing and savour his youth or he'll turn into Dr.Psychon no time. Gun even have this weird nightmare about Kem inventing a robot wife and the robot kill Gun for messing the house. Shiversss!!! So he needs to find him a girlfriend or better a wife. Human wife! Before he made one.

Kem step halted with Gun's offer. He smirked then tilt his head towards Gun direction.

"So... Where to first cousin?" Kem asked with a satisfactory look. He knows Gun was keeping something from him. A huge grin is seen on Gun's face.

"I'll make sure you will enjoyed the night brother."

End of flashback

Kem was reminiscing about the fateful night that lead him to meet Lily's mother. In the end he didn't figured out how Gun won the game against him. He was busy searching for clues to find his Lily after she vanished from the hotel room without any track. Its been seven years and he was baffled to know that she wasn't as far away from him as he initially thought.

"What is your mother name Lil?" Kem ask breaking the silence but Lily unknowingly was long gone into dreamland because of the tiredness and its already midnight.