2 : Graduations (Friends Forever)

Treett...Trettt..Trettt...

Beam and Mook sleep were disturbed by someone constantly tapping on the doorbell annoying Mook the most.

"Beam the door.." Mook groggily wakes Beam up to open the door tapping his arm. The sound of the bell really get into her sensitive pregnant self. She mentally cursed the person who dares to bother her peaceful sleep on that morning.

"Hmmm..You open it I bet on my life its your friend. I don't have friends." Beam replied still half asleep.

"I'm pregnant. You open it naa.. naa.." Mook pleaded using her pregnancy card over Beam. Beam lazily wakes up and groan at Mook excuse but still get up to get the door. Beam was very sure that she was very devastated about her pregnancy yesterday. He rolls his eyes at the thought then walk towards the door and open it.

"Ulala.. what do we have here? Hi handsome! Is Moe around?" Mook's friend Karen who was astonished by Beam handsome appearance. She keeps checking him out making Beam uncomfortable.

"In her bedroom." Beam said flatly not liking how the girl keep eyeing on him like a predator, wanting to eat him. The lust in her eyes is clearer than Beam's 4K tv screen in his room. Gosh!! How horny can this girl be. Beam shivers at the thought.

"Thanks handsome. I'm Karen by the way. " Karen try to initiate a conversation with Beam. She even cursed Mook in every language she knows for hiding such a handsome man in her apartment.

"I'm......not interested." Beam responded coldly and went to the restroom leaving Karen dumbfounded on the door.

"Wow! Fiesty! I'm available anytime, if you change your mind handsome!" Karen shouted while walking into Mook's bedroom.

"Hey baby girl! Get up, I'll bring you somewhere to solve that problem." Karen straightforwardly said pointing at Mook stomach once she entered the bedroom.

"What do you mean?" Mook confusedly asked not actually catching the meaning of Karen's words.

~~~~~

***Mention about abortion, do skip this section if you're not comfortable about it.

~~~~~

"That thing!! Abort it! Get rid of it or whatever you prefer to call it so you can go on with your life." Karen mindlessly said.

"What?!!!" Mook angrily said. "Abort it? Are you out of your mind? I'm not aborting nothing. Its a living thing for godsake. I'm not killing a baby!!" Mook continuously spitting her stance at Karen.

"Girl! You can't even take care of yourself. How are you gonna take care of a baby? Think carefully of what are you about to lose if you keep it. No party, no life, no nothing." Karen added really not happy with her friend decision right now.

"Go to hell with that!!! That temporary joy gave me this and I'm not gonna add another regret by doing that spiteful thing. Get out!!! Get out from my house!! If you still considered me as your best friend, be happy for me. Support me like a best friend would do." Mook tremblingly screamed at Karen. How could she?

"Stupid bitch. Serve you right then. You surely gonna regret this." Karen taunts Mook with her harsh words and proceed to walk out from the house. Beam glared at Karen as coldly as he can. Beam can't believe that she will suggest for abortion.

"I'm proud of you Moe and I promise you we'll get through this together." Beam assured Mook while tapping her back.

~~~~

Mook eventually decided to keep her pregnancy then put the baby under adoption. One thing Karen was right about is, she really is incapable of taking care a baby let alone raising one. She doesn't have the confidence. Like damn..she can't even managed herself well if its not for his roommate now turned BFF.

Beam on the other hand, already helps her to manage all the paperwork for her baby adoption and sweet enough to accompany her to all her hospital appointment.

"Ttt..Twin!!" Mook gasped when the doctor revealed that she was pregnant with twin when her pregnancy turns 4 months.

"Oh fuck the family traits!!" Mook loudly exclaimed. She's a twin with his brother by 4 minutes and his father is a twin too.

Beam just laughed at Mook defeated face. Her nauseating stop at the fifth month and her big appetite come crashing in. Beam is having a hard time coping up with her sudden weird craving.

Yeah, and she cut ties with all her shitty friends and decided to focus on her life and studies diligently. Beam really did come in her life in a right time. Well he's there all along but she's just to wild back then to notice.

"You really needs to get out more. You'll wasted your handsome face drowned in the house all day. With that face, I bet countless men will line up just to have a date with you" Mook suddenly said one day when they were having their Friday movie night as usual. Mook is in her last trimester just waiting for the twin to pop out.

"One reason I hate people generally. I can't have my peace outside. Total turn off. I can smell them emitting their pheromone from a mile away." Beam said with his usual cold face when they were having this kind of talk.

"Declared you're not available then. Wear a ring or something. At least some will back off immediately." Mook suggested and it got Beam thinking.

"Hmmm.. I can use that." Beam is liking the idea.

"And lets find you a fake boyfriend. I know someone. People wouldn't know its fake." Mook suggested adding to her plan. Beam just nodded because it won't cost him anything anyway, well except maybe the ring.

~~~~

Mook : Pick one from this?

Forth : ????

Mook : 🙄🙄🙄 Just pick one!!

Forth : Left

Mook : Thanks😘😘😘

Forth : 🤷🤷

Mook : Give me a selfie. A good one.

Forth : Now I'm curious. What's you up too Moe?

Mook : Just do what I said!!!Selfie!! Fast!!

~~~~

Days after their graduation

"I'm gonna miss you Beamie. Thank you for everything." Mook is a sobbing mess. She thanks Beam over and over again for being the lights on her darkest days.

"No. I'm gonna miss you more. Call me when you arrived. I'll go visit, no worry." Beam said while hugging each other thightly because Mook will depart to Thailand tomorrow.

~~~~

One day after 5 years of their graduation

Beam : Why are you not replying me?🤷🤷🤷

Beam : Moe..Moeeeeee...🤬🤬🤬

1 misscall from Beam

2 misscalls from Beam

3 misscalls from Beam

Fourth attempts.

"Hello!" A man voice answered Mook's phone.

"Hello, where is Moe?" Beam asked the person on the other line.

"Beam? Moe, she got into an accident three days ago and... she..." The man stopped talking. Beam can hear a commotions on the background. A woman voice screaming in agony.

"Beam, can you come here? Please..She's not in her best state. I hope you can help. I heard a lot about you from my sister. Call me back when you already decide." The man said again before ending the phone call.

"Phi Beammm..its dinner time!!" A small voice belong to a little girl was heard calling Beam shaking him from his daze state.

"Ok princess..." Beam replied weakly still having cold sweat on his nape from the news he just received. Moe please be okay. Beam prayed hard in his heart. He walk towards the dining table where his family, his everything, already seated waiting for him to have dinner together.

His mother and the TWIN.