4 : Trampoline

**Mention of self harm, do skip this chapter if you're not comfortable with it.

~~~~

"Is this my karma? It is isn't it. For abandoning my children. My twin. Mummy is sorry sweeties. I hope I can see you before I die but... Be happy wherever you are." Mook having a dialogue with herself, reflecting how she had abandoned his children so she can freed herself from parenthood responsibility.

Its been exactly 7 years 6 months 23 days since she last saw her twin. She stills remember their tiny little fingers clenching on her's after they were born when the doctor told her to hold them.

She never told Beam about this because she had been his baggage for a long time. She doesn't want to burden him anymore asking him where her children have been adopted to. Giving away her children is the greatest regret in her life! She should fight for them but instead she gave up on them easily, afraid her parent will disown her, afraid that she couldn't raise them or feed them properly.

Being a successful businesswoman in the fashion industry really opened her eyes that she actually can achieve much more even without her parents help.

But for what now? For whom? She can't even have a healthy relationship without being constantly remind of her sin. She doesn't deserve happiness.

Therefore she becomes this cold sophisticated woman with ridiculous standard of her own, shutting everyone in her life including her parents. Only some able to penetrate her walls just because they were there with her from the beginning.

And her twin... Her beloved twin brother... She lost her kids and now she lost him too.

"Moe..." She heard her mother voice but she decided to ignore her.

"Look at mother Moe, I'm sorry. Please don't ignore us." Her mother pleaded while sobbing.

"Maam, please step outside for a moment. We need to check on the patient." A doctor came in as usual doing his rounding and brief Mook about her treatment which Mook never took any interest in. Her world comes crumbling down when she was informed the death of her twin by her mother. And to make matter worst she got into an accident and lost her ability to walk.

Mook feels like she lost all her purpose to live at once. She tried to be strong so she can protect her brother but now he's gone.... forever, like her children.

Mook cried in agony when the emotion hits her like a big waves. She feels like God did her dirty by taking away the most precious person in her life. Her brother, her other half....her children and her feets.

The nurses try to calm her down but Mook continue to wail and struggle. Her eyes then saw a pen on the doctor pocket so she grab it and stab it to her thigh. As she predicted, no pain.

"Moe... what do think you're doing?" Forth burst in when he hears the commotion from the outside. His eyes widen at the sight of bloods coming from her legs.

"I don't wanna live anymore Forth. Let me go. I've lost everything. Even Brian leaves me. You're gonna leave me eventually. I got no one to hold on to." Mook cried her heart out in Forth embrace while the doctor are busy treating her wound. She passed out a minute later after she was sedated.

Forth sigh deeply and walk out from the room where the blood on his clothes bring horror on the face of Mook's parent and older brother. Her mother started crying loudly and slumped to the floor.

"Its my fault! If I didn't force Brian to marry that girl, he wouldn't take his life and Mook wouldn't gotten in the accident. Its all me. Honey what should I do? I just lost a child, I don't think I can handle another." Mook mother said in tears.

"Is there anything we can do? She will die if she continues to behave like this." Mook father added but he just got a sharp glare from Forth.

"I call her bestfriend from the US. She adores him very much. I hope he can help calm Mook down a little if he decides to come. He haven't contacted me back yet." Dome informed his family and Forth.

"Beam?" Forth asked for confirmation.

"Yeah. He's the one. The one Mook engaged you with." Dome replied smiling sheepishly.

"Tell me if he's arrived. I don't want him to get shocked. He might get overwhelmed by how many nosy people actually interested in knowing the secret fiancè of mine." Forth explained already picturing possible event that might happen if he were to arrived. Suddenly he's getting a headache.

~~~~

"Beam.. nice to finally meet you. I'm Dome, Mook's older brother. And you are not alone??" Dome greets Beam and then saw a kid standing beside Beam.

"Ahh.. Hi Phi.. this is my....ahh.. son, yeah..son..Mark. Say hello to uncle Dome, Mark." Beam ushers Mark to the front to say hello to Dome.

"Hi Uncle, my name is Mark. I'm seven and a half." Mark introduce himself properly.

"OMG you're so cute!! You must be tired already. Lets get you to your accomodation and we'll go see Mook later." Dome suggested and he was suprised that Beam actually have a son. That means, he's already married. Mook never told him that. Forth gonna be totally pissed off by this.

"Actually Phi, can I meet her first?" Beam said. He was worried. Very worried.

"Will you two be okay? Its a long flight you got there." Dome asked again for a confirmation.

"We'll be fine. Are you?" Beam asked Mark who's busy scanning the airport.

"I'm good. Lets go see (mummy) her..!!" Mark replied mouthing the mummy word.

Beam chuckled at Mark's behaviour and attracting Dome attention.

"Something funny?" He asked looking strangely at both of Beam and Mark.

"Ahh..no..no..just some inside jokes." Beam replied sheepishly.

~~~~

Once again, Mook tried to harm herself with the needle she got from her IV.

"Don't come near or I'll stab this into my neck." Mook threaten her mother. Mook cannot stand to see her mother without being triggered by her brother death. Its her fault!! Entirely her!! His death, her losing her ability to walk!! All her!!

"Are you happy now he's death?!! He's gay mom, all his life!! And you forced him to what? Marry a girl! Just so dad can have a project!! Do you know that the girl is a bitch? She slept with almost all the riches in this city. And you wanted her to become Brian's wife?" Mook raging at her mother while the tip of the needle already piercing through her skin.

Mook mother just cried uncontrollably hearing her only daughter accusations which is true. All is true. She doesn't even have the energy to retort her words.

"Now let me join him so you can be happy that an ungrateful child like me never existed in your life." Mook said her last words the same time thedoor open suddenly with a loud thud showing Beam, Dome and a boy.

"Wow mummy, are you gonna die just like that without saying hello to your son?" Mark nonchalantly said glaring at Mook who was now confused by a boy appearance out of nowhere calling him mummy.