19 : Superman

Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!

The sound of the door bell echos throughout the house startling Lily who looks distraught sitting at the couch in the living room. She doesn't know what to do anymore. So she called the only person she knows might be able to help with her situation right now. It only takes him 30 minutes to get there from the capital after the call.

"Lily!! Lil!! Open the door? Are you alright?! Lil!! I'm gonna break this door if you didn't open it in a minute kid!" Kem losing his patience after the door wasn't open after continuously being knocked and repeatedly ringing the door bell.

Lily force herself to stand up to get the door afraid that Kem will break the door as he said. She feels dizzy and is experiencing a headache from to much crying earlier. Being in the dark not knowing any news about her brother condition made her frustrated. She tried to call Mark's phone again but it didn't get through and she didn't have Wayo numbers. Same goes to her daddy. No answer! Like he will tell her anyway.

"Boss..." The only words coming from her before darkness claim her sight. She's tired and overwhelmed with everything right now.

"Lily!! Princess!!" Kem panicked when Lily suddenly fainted after opening the door. Luckily he managed to catch her before she hits the floor.

Kem immediately scooped her body up and gently lay her on the couch. He then went to the kitchen to get a wet towel and wipes Lily's swollen eyes and red nose resulting from to much crying. Kem wondered what had happened for her to cry that much. He thought of all the possibilities on his way to get to her.

"Lil, baby girl, are you hurting somewhere?" Kem tap on her cheeks gently trying to wake her up.

No response from her.

He tried inspecting for external injuries but nothing visible.

She's not having a fever too.

So why is she crying like she's hurting on the phone.

Kem eyes darted to the laptop on the table where a pause video was shown. He press play and shivers runs through his spine from watching the video of Forth and Mark body smeared with bloods and being transferred by the paramedics on stretchers. 

"What the hell is happening there?!!" Kem angrily shouted as he rewind the video and go through it from the start.

"Damn it!!" Kem curse and dial Ming number.

"I send you to him so he will be safe!! Safe as in not injured!! Safe as in not bleeding from a fucking bullet!! Who is that scumbag who did this? Give me all his information. Whole generation if you can!! I'll finish them all!!" Kem raging when he saw the whole video.

"Boss? What do you mean? Where are you?"

"Stop pretending Ming!! Just do what I ask you?!!"

Kem can hear Ming heave a heavy sigh before he started to fill him every detail about the unfortunate event happened at Forth's company today.

"How are they doing now? Is the kid gonna be alright?"

"Phi Forth is doing fine but still unconscious. The kid... Still having his surgery. It looks bad, he lost so much blood. Everyone is waiting for him to finish his surgery."

Kem can feel like his soul is threatening to leave his body for a second. Mark need to survive. He haven't meet him yet and Lily... Kem facepalming himself.

That is why she's crying.

"I'm coming. Secure the evidence well. No one touches anything before I arrived. I will personally checked on them."