28 : Fast & Furios

Lily booming scream shocked the entire households whose at the moment are in the middle of discussing on how to tackle the authority problems in Mook's case.

For the record, she fled the crime scene and not to mention, with the murder weapon. The acts was even caught on camera, adding to the complexity of  the situation.

She's a wanted crime fugitive to be exact!

Since everyone is in their high alert mode since Dome was revealed as the culprit behind all the nasty schemes, the screaming made them run hastily to her.

Kem who reached first, open the door and inspect the room carefully for any sign of intrusion when he saw Lily was sitting on his bed looking pale.

"Princess what is it?"

Lily trembling in fear slowly lifts her hand pointing at her computer when she saw them coming all at once after his father. Kem took the laptop to check on the cause of Lily's scream while her mummy hugs her tightly so she calm down while patting her back.

Kem found that Lily was recording something. Kem played the video which looks like it was taken from somebody webcam.

Playing the video, Kem have that angry look on him once again. This kid....

The video shows Dome and another man in the screen which Ming immediately recognised by the tattoos engraved on the man arm much to everyone horror

"Still want the kid only or get the mummy too?" - Hired man

"Just the kid. I want them to suffer like I do. You can kill that woman if you want but prepare everything as smoothly before you execute your plan." - Dome

"You're so messed up man!" - Hired man

The video ended with Dome staring straight into the webcam knotting his brows, maybe because he realised it was on and got hacked so he immediately get rid of it as the screen turns black.

"He.. he's..now targeting....Lily too?" Mook stammered on her words disbelief with what she just watched. Get her kid and kill her. Mook feels weak suddenly but Beam saw it and console Mook with the "everything gonna be fine' talk.

"He didn't mention which one. It could be Mark too. And you're in danger too." Forth speculates. Why is this happening? She thought by herself.

"Princess... I know you wanna help but this is dangerous! Never do anything without my supervision or authorization or you'll finish summer without the gadjets." Kem scolded Lily for being hardheaded. Its not the first time this kid is involving herself trying to find Dome.

"I just wanna check. Mark found two sets of IP address constantly used by the spy in Papa Forth's company but it was not as much as the first one. But Phi Wayo bugs it anyway. So.... I'm just checking. I'm not hoping I'll find anything. But then..." Lily is on the verge of crying before her grandma took her and bring her outside of the room. Its to much for the kid to handle hearing someone wanted to kill her mother.

"What do we do now? I'm afraid he's gonna act soon hearing from their conversation." Forth theorise.

"We need to transfer Mark here as soon as possible. Tell Wayo to be extra careful and no stranger in Mark's room. Can you tell your doctor friends to attend Mark needs instead of other doctors?" Kem tells Beam who nodded his head in understanding.

"Go to the address." Kem ordered Ming to check the place in the video.

"And you.. stay with me the whole time. We'll figure this out together." Kem sternly said to Mook holding both of her shoulder. He can't help but to get nervous either. He got his wife and now kids in danger.