7 : A.D.I.D.A.S. With You

Forth dragged the flustered face Beam towards his bedroom after Mark claims the other bedroom for himself. That kid seriously made his day!! I'm gonna keep him forever. Well I'm his dad anyway isn't it. Forth thought while chuckling.

"No! I'm not sleeping in there. I'm taking the couch!" Beam said while trying to release Forth grips on his wrist. Beam also glued his feet to the floor trying to stop Forth's steps from dragging him further.

Forth groans at Beam stubbornness so he lifted Beam on his shoulder and walks towards his bedroom. Beam was petrified with Forth bold action so he struggles to release himself.

"Stop it or you will get hurt!!" Forth warns.

Forth feels that Beam had stopped struggling so he slowly put him back on his feets just right in front of the bedroom door. His face had turned red and tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. Forth sigh at the sight.

"We just met and I already made you cry." Forth said sadly, his hands cups both of Beam's cheeks and wipes the tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

Beam on the other hand was feeling totally disoriented from the moment he saw Forth face to face. Seeing him as a real person wasn't something he would ever thought will happen in his lifetime.

For the records, Moe is the one who supplies him with countless of Forth's pictures to change the pictures he use to display anywhere necessary, according to her. His office collogues already known Forth face by heart and they even thought that the twin was his and Forth's babies.

The most embarrassing part would be, Forth became his wet dreams for the past eight years and he uses him to relieve his needs everytime he needs to release. He had thought of dating but it doesn't feels right anymore. He feels like he's cheating on Forth and that hows invested he is with this man.

Should have told Moe I wanted to meet this guy. He thought Moe uses the pictures of someone famous in Thailand to help him but turn out he's someone she knew. Maybe a friend or family to her. He never bother to dig about this guy because he is afraid of the results. He could have been married or dating, have kids or... died.

Beam was really terrified right now. He doesn't know this man in front of him. Is he into man or not? Is he married? Who is he?

"Now, now speak the truth. Why are you lying that you are married earlier?" Forth asked suddenly still having his warm big hand cupping Beam's cheek.

"To you!.. I'm married to you! Sorry, I didn't mean to but its already eight years. Some people just can't get it in their brain that I'm not available. So I said I'm married to you. Sorry, I thought you weren't real and we were never supposed to meet in the first place." Beam answered nervously pulling his face from Forth's hand.

"Huh?!! Why wouldn't I be real? I'm standing right here aren't I?" Forth asked again not really understand what Beam said. Did Moe tricks him into agreeing about this whole pretending thing?

"I.. this is so embarrassing. Lets pretend this never happen. I will never use your pictures again. I'll tell Moe to end this. I'm sorry. Again." Beam said with mixed feelings.

"Not your call, its to late now. People here knows you as my fiancé. Moe kinda announced that you are engaged to me two years ago and people seems to bought it. And trust me Thailand's paparazzi are the worst when they are digging something. So baby you're stuck with me until then. But.... according to you we are already married sooo..." Forth explained to Beam his situation and looks like their best friend unconsciously playing Cupid here.

Beam was so suprised with the info he just got from Forth. He's engaged to me? Like I'm his fiancé fiancé. So he's gay too. Like me. I'm gay. Yes I am gay. Like always. Right? Beam unconsciously smiling sheepishly after he learn about the facts. That mean I still have my shot right? He's single, I'm available.. Wait we are married or engaged. Beam brain gears is busy trying to process all the information he just received.