6 : Sweet Chaos

Beam just stood there frozen, still inside the lift not believing whom he is actually meeting right now in flesh and blood!! That is because he only live off with this man pictures all this time.

Not gonna meet him in my lifetime my ass!!

Gosh, this is so embarrassing!!

I'm doomed!!

"Ehh.. Aren't he's your boyfriend daddy? I thought he wasn't real. Woah!! Awesome daddy, I lost to you on this one daddy." Mark comments after seeing Forth.

He thought Beam hides Forth well and didn't leave any trace of Forth actual existence therefore he and Lily can't find him. Yes they tried to check who's their daddy boyfriend, Forth but nothing come up. Beam keeps Forth's picture on his working table, his room and wallet and there is that ring he never took off.

"What daddy? You're married already?" Forth staring intensely at Beam when he heard the daddy call by the kid Beam bring along with him. It awaken something inside him, he can't be married. He is mi...

"Huh?! Yeah.. I guess." Beam replied without thinking because of the shock he got from seeing Forth in real life and he is now mind slapping himself nonstop because of it.

"You guessed!! What was that supposed to mean?!" Forth unconsciously raised his voice at Beam. He suddenly raging inside hearing Beam saying he's married. Moe didn't tell him anything about Beam got married. If he knew... he would...

Meanwhile the sharp brain Sherlock watching the two man talking from a while ago shakes his head. Wow! Adult is complicated.

"I'm adopted as his brother but he told us to call him daddy in public to avoid people and its stick. He doesn't like stranger getting in his comfort zone. Are we clear now... Papa Forth?" Mark helps with the explaining because he can see how Beam is at loss of words from the moment he saw his boyfriend which Mark cannot exactly understand why. They're boyfriends. Why so awkward? - Markeu its not that simple dear..😂😂😂😂

Forth blinks his eyes several times following Marks explanation, then the corner of his mouth slowly move upward because he finally understood the whole daddy things and Papa Forth sounded nice.

"Papa Forth it is then son." Forth replied to Mark. He already love this kid. But he didn't miss the us and our in his words.

"There's more of you son?" Forth asked again to Mark.

"My twin, Lily." Mark answered.

"Ouh! Nice, a set. Now lets get you to rest first. You had a long journey earlier. I thought you went straight here. And what is that on your cloth? Is it blood? Is Moe..." Forth gasps when he saw the dried blood on Beam cloth. Beam look at the stains and tried to block the view of it with his palm.

"She's fine. I need to go there again this evening. She's not eating." Beam interjected seeing Forth horrified face looking at the bloodstain.

Forth let out a deep sigh. This woman really...

Forth then held Mark by his shoulder to direct him to his room but he turned his head when he saw Beam still standing unmoved from his spot inside of the lift.

"You coming?" Forth asked suprising Beam from his daydream but Beam just stared at him. Forth walks towards Beam and reached for his hand and pull him inside the penthouse. Beam just watch the back of the man he was brainwash to think as his man for almost eight years. Mannn...this is gonna be tough!!

"I thought you're coming alone so I didn't set up the kid bedroom." Forth said as Dome didn't tell him Beam is bringing a company.

"Noo.. its fine..this is more than enough." Beam replied hands still in Forth's.

"No.. you snore. I want my own bedroom. You sleep at Papa Forth's room. This room is mine." Mark suddenly said. He won't have his privacy if Beam was to be with him all the time. He needs to tells Lily something, urgently.

Beam unbelievably gaped his mouth at Mark's statements. How dare you kid?!! In front of him. Now I'm embarrassed more.

"No, I did not!!" Beam retorts.

"Whatever you said daddy. Kayla parent sleep together, JB parent sleep together and aren't you two supposed to sleep together too. You're our parent right?" Mark spitting his nonsensical logic again making Beam face turned red but Forth laugh loudly at Mark's remark. OMG I totally love this kid! He thought.

"Alright you can have the whole room by yourself champ.."Forth said agreeing with Mark request and he snake his arm to Beam waist and pull him closer to him while staring deeply in tho Beam nervous eyes.

"And I'll take care of your daddy." Forth teasingly said to Beam making him chocked on his saliva and cough uncontrollably.

Forth release Beam from his arm and chuckled seeing Beam red face resulting from his cough. Forth helps pat his back to ease the cough and drag Beam out from the room.

"Come lets go to OUR room.. baby." Forth is teasing Beam again. Mark is long gone exploring the room and when he saw Beam was already dragged by Forth to somewhere, he close the door and call his sister via video call.

"You're late!! Where's my picture?" Lily asked directly without a hello.

"You don't wanna see her picture now. She's well.. not well." Mark said, his mind remembering their mother condition earlier.

"She's not dying right?" Lily asked with concerns.

"Well, she will if she's not eating. I'll fill you in later but I discovered something else. Remember grandma tincan? The pictures in it?" Mark straightforwardly asked not wanting to talk about his mother because Lily will get sad.

"Yeah, what about it?" Lily asked curiously.

"The man in the picture. I saw him today." Mark said.

"For real??? Where?" Lily suprisingly asked.

"He's our grandfather. Our mummy's father." Mark tells calmly.

"Are you sure?" Lily asked again for assurance.

"A hundred." - Mark

"Do you think Phi Beam knows?" - Lily

"Do you believe in mere coincidence? I bet he knows." - Mark

"Then Phi Beam..." - Lily

"Maybe our uncle.. biologically! If grandpa is his father." -Mark

"I want to cry. This is huge. Maybe that's why he adopted us. We're his nephew and niece." - Lily

"Do you think grandma know?" - Mark

"I don't know." - Lily

"Is mummy gonna be okay?" - Lily

"I don't know. She tried to hurt herself today. And she have a twin too but he died recently. I don't know why. I'll check later." - Mark

"Why so messed up?" - Lily

"Yeah.. and the only good news will be... I found Papa Forth. Hahaha.." Mark blurted out the news.

"Seriously?" Lily asked excitedly.

"We're living in his house right now. You should see Phi.. daddy face. Its funny." - Mark

"Aww.. Can I see him. I wanna say hello." - Lily

"Alright. Wait a sec.." Mark change the phone view to a front view so Lily can see where they live.

Mark get out from his room to find his Papa Forth and he concluded that he must be in the room because he saw nobody outside. Without knocking, Mark opened the door and saw his 'parent' we're in a very awkward position.

"Are they fighting?" Lily said on the other line as they saw Forth was on top of Beam trapping both his hands on the bed.

"Are you two fighting?" The kid innocently asked.

**Tch..Tch.Tch...Shame on you ForthBeam...😂😂😂😂