10 : Semua Tentang Kita

"I'll tell you later mummy and I gotta watch the door, you two catch up first." Mark said and run towards the door and opened it but he was suprised to see Wayo standing outside, guarding.

"You're not going with daddy Phi?" - Mark

"I'm assigned to you young master. So I 'll wait here." - Wayo

"Young master? No.. call me Mark, Phi.. anddd..can you give me a signal if daddy come back." - Mark

Wayo squints his eyes at the little boy demand, "Why? Are you planning something dangerous Mark?"

"Whattt???!! I'm a good boy. What dangerous thing? You think too much Phi.." - Mark

"Hahaha.. Sorry kid I'm just joking with you. Sure will do. So lets talk about the signal? A knock, a whistle or what?" - Wayo

"Emmm.. How about Pikachu?" - Mark

"Then Pikachu it is kid." - Wayo

"You're cool Phi... Pikachu!!" - Mark

"Hahaha.. Pika Pika.." - Wayo

(A/N Gosh you two are the cutest)

Mark went back into the room where his mother and sister were still talking with each other and Mark join in the conversation.

"Hey Pikachu!!" Wayo peeks in the room and signal Mark as he promised.

Mark heard the cue and tell them to finish the call.

"Is that Wayo? What is he doing here?" Mook asked. She knows Forth bodyguards.

"I don't know. Papa Forth assigned them to us." - Mark

"Them? Papa Forth?" So Forth assigned both his trusted bodyguards to Beam and Mark. So they have met?

Beam entered the room with bulks of files in his hand.

"Hey sweetie, can you go to Wayo and Ming. Asked them to buy you an ice cream. I need to talk to your daddy." Mook tell Mark so she can interrogate him about Forth.

"Ice cream!!! Alright mummy!!" Mark excitedly jump and runs to find Wayo and Ming.

"Pikachu lets get ice cream!!" - Mark

Beam look at Mook strangely as he did realised that she purposely sending Mark away.

"Something's wrong?" Beam asked puzzle with Mook action.

"Uhuh!! Where are you living?" Mook asked him the first question staring sharply at Beam.

"Phi Dome arrange the accommodation. I just followed." Beam answer a bit flustered with Mook sudden question.

"Is it somewhere this Papa Forth is living?" She shot again.

"You met him didn't you. Hahahaha.. So who attacks whom first.  OMG!!! I can't believe I will miss this moment. That stupid accident." Mook laughing out loud. She can imagine a bit how their first meeting was.

"You bitch! You didn't tell me he is real. I nearly got into a cardiac arrest seeing him in front of me you know." Beam said scolding Mook.

"Bitch!! You didn't asked. I thought you aren't interested. Hey he's my best friend. Take care of him well. I already engaged you two so send me the invitation if its upgraded already." Mook straightforwardly said happy that Beam finally have someone he likes.

"So I've heard and for the record I'm your best friend too and no invitation. He's being a pain in my ass. He won't let me fuck him." Beam still bitter cause Forth rejected him.