9 : La Niña y El Niño

"Ya.. cause she's daddy best friend in the entire world. Daddy only have Papa Forth and Mummy Moe pictures in the house. We always call her like that and you too." Mark explained. Its programme in his brain to say that everytime someone ask about his mother.

Forth pretended that he accepted the answer and will settle with it for now because deep in his curious heart, he feels like there is more to it than just a best friend thing but for now he have more important thing to deal with.

"I will be ready in a minute kiddo. See you outside." Beam said actually relieved that Mark had given Forth a safe answer. He doesn't want Forth to know yet when Moe herself haven't decide anything. Moe  will hold the ultimate decision to tell or not to tell her families.

Beam casually intended wearing his clothes in front of Forth making him cough uncontrollably at the sight of Beam stark naked body. Damn you Beam!!!

"Sorry honey, I'm in a hurry. Did I make you hard?" Beam said, teasing the other man.

"Damn you baby!! Other time I won't be that generous." Forth replied still hots from Beam little strip show a while ago. Beam just laugh at Forth funny face. He's fun to tease as he thought.

"I'll see you then. Drive safely." Beam softly said caress Forth cheek. Forth smile tenderly and kiss Beam on his lip shortly but meaningful.

"I miss you already." Forth whispered already hugging the man he just met a while ago but its feel like he had known him forever.

"You can come with us." Beam suggested feeling the same. He wish they can stay like that longer.

"I have thing to settle first." Forth replied.

"Are you done daddy? Mummy gonna starve to death." Mark calls again telling his daddy to move faster.

"Alright! Alright! Coming. See you hun." Beam said and pecks Forth again on his lip before going.

Forth let out a loud sigh, closing his eyes thightly gathering his senses back. His brain was spinning nonstop trying to pop up a name behind all the unfortunate events happening lately.

"I can't let anyone hurts my love one anymore." Forth speak to himself and he dial a number.

"Phi Kem, I need your help." Forth said on his phone.

~~~~~

"Do... I look okay?" Mook asked the nurse for the fifth time since she got the message from Beam that he and Mark is on their way to meet her again.

"You look beautiful Miss Mook but... you will look even better if you eat this." The nurse push the food tray in front of her signalling that its time for her to eat.

"Eat it slowly, you haven't had any solid food since you've been admitted. It will hurt a little." The nurse added a little reminder so that Mook won't devour her food fast.

"Hmm.. I've been a nuisance to you guys am I. I'm so sorry." Mook said to the nurse, apologizing about her crazy behaviour.

"Its alright Miss. We understand. Glad that someone is able to bring you back. Your transfer to Kongthanin's will be done tomorrow at 10." The nurse said smiling widely making Mook feels more guilty. She recognised the nurse. She was there from day 1 she was admitted to the ward.

Mook unconsciously hugs the nurse by her waist suprising the nurse then later reply her hug too.

"I wish you to a speedy recovery Miss." The nurse said again.

"Thank you nurse... Prae." Mook replied seeing the nurse name tag, then the ward room opens showing Beam and Mark behind him.

"I'll excuse myself first. Make her eat her food alright sir." Prae said to Beam and Beam nodded at the nurse request.