24 : enolA

The Narinrak's household were mourning the loss of yet another one of their family member in such a short span of time after the death of Brian not too long ago. The pain is still there and another has come adding to it.

The news of her death shocked every soul in Thailand but before the cause of death were revealed, rumour has it that she commited suicide because of she can't move on from the loss she had experience earlier.

Dome as the oldest, manage the funeral with grim look on his face while sending off all the guests out leaving just family members and close friends in the room assists by his father and strangely Beam too.

Dome was silent all the way during the funeral. He doesn't feel like talking to anyone especially his father.

"Sorry for your loss Dome." Forth relayed his condolences while patting Dome's shoulder, again for the second time this year but Dome just stayed silent.

"Any news on Moe?" Dome suddenly asked when Forth was ready to leave the funeral service hall after being there for nearly a day with Beam and a little girl who strangely resemble someone he knows very much. Her sister...

Dome can't keep his eyes off the little girl. She's exactly like how he remembered Mook are. The small little girl he met when he was 12 years old.

"We are still looking. Nothing yet. Did the kidnapper contact you? By chance. He could have call your mother house. You still live there right?" Forth replied.

"I don't know. Mom doesn't stay there anymore after the divorce. Its listed for sale." Dome replied and Forth can feel sorrows in his tone.

"Sorry for asking at times like this Dome. Its insensitive of me." Forth apologize.

Its been three day since Mook is missing without any trace. The address Lily had given is indeed a hit but when Ming arrived no one was there. Its an empty property owned by some retirees from the UK.

"What is happening Forth? First its Brian, now Moe and Mom? Did someone have something against my family? Why is this keeps happening to us? I'm afraid its me next or father." Dome vents out his frustration and concern to Forth. He looks really miserable.

"I'll make sure you and your father are protected Dome. Don't worry. I'm sorry about Moe. Again." Forth clouded by guilt is saying sorry again because he couldn't fulfill his promise to protect Mook to Dome.

"I heard about the shooting. I think mom is right about you being the cause of all these... these bad things that occurred in our life.. I've loss so many of my beloved family Forth. Now Moe is nowhere to be found. I can't anymore Forth... I might go crazy if this continues." Dome trying to put the blame on Forth like his mother.

"Dome...." Forth was speechless when Dome started to sound like his mother.

"Phi... Don't worry. You still got us." Beam who is watching the exchange between his lover and brother decided to interfere just to distract Dome. He understands how Dome is feeling but he cannot let him blame Forth when he just starting to feel okay about himself.

"Let me introduce you Phi, properly this time.. This is Lily, Moe's daughter and Mark you've met him, Moe's son. Sorry for not telling. I want Moe to do it but... I think you deserve to know so you know you're not alone." - Beam

Dome eyes widen at the sudden revelation made by Beam.

"Don't play me Beam. Kids? Moe? How?" Dome not buying Beam's words prying for an explanation. Is his mother right? Beam and Mook have children together?

"Does she needs explanations?" Beam holds both of Lily's shoulder and push her in front of Dome. Dome understand what Beam is referring to. The resemblance he notices right away when he saw Lily.