23 : Kehilangan

Lily's phone was buzzing nonstop because of a notification that keep flashing on the screen of her phone so she excuses herself from her mother who is busy bantering with Dr.Kit about something, to dialled Wayo number.

"Someone break into mummy's house as in right now. I upgraded the security systems this morning and now its alerting me. It will only happen if someone tempered with the security system." Lily inform Wayo to check the house.

~~~~~

Ming checks the security cameras but it were turned off so no lead on who trespassed the house but what bother Ming the most is nothing seem to be touched. He checked upstairs and nothing valuables is missing.

"How do you know?" Ming asked Wayo who alerts him about the intrusion.

"Lily. She upgraded the security system in the house and she got alerted just now." Wayo tell Ming as if a kid upgrading a security system is a normal thing a kid her age do.

"Lily? As in the kid Lily? Boss kid?" Ming asked again unsure which Lily are they talking about.

Wayo nodded his head and dialled Lily number again and put in loudspeaker.

"He got away." Wayo say.

"Did he took anything?"

"I don't think so. CCTV off. The security system too." Ming turn to answer.

"Hmm... Hi Phi Ming. Can you tell Boss about this and have mummy and my things transferred to his house. Who knows the intruder might comeback."

"On it Lil. He will be pissed if he knew about this." Wayo already witness himself how his other Boss is very fond of Lily and not to mention with the mother too.

"I'll handle him. You transferred our things. See ya Pikachu, Phi Ming." Lily said before ending the call.

Lily opened his laptop and track the GPS on the bugs she found in his mummy's house last night. She was dumbfounded on how many spy devices she founded in that place. She doesn't know who placed them because it can be Papa Forth but she doesn't want to take a risk. She scanned the whole place for unidentified devices and disabled mostly of it and leave one or two functioning but she tinker with it a bit so she can track down the owner.

"Gotcha!" Lily jotted down the address and waited if the device transfer places again but nothing as the signal died at the exact address.

~~~~~

Kem was raging once Ming broke the news to him about a trespasser in Mook's house. Now he understands how Forth's feels when someone he holds dear is in danger.

"Fuck!! I'll find that motherfucker and have his blood for breakfast. Ming, I want Lily and Moe's things transferred to my place ASAP and guard the place. Forth's place too.. and please have someone guarding Mark and Forth wards. Lets think of all the possibilities that everyone connected to Forth is in danger." Kem instructed Ming and Wayo.

"Their things already at your place. Lily beat you to it." Ming replied amaze at Lily quick decision.

"Its her isn't it? Alerting you on the intruder." Ming look at Wayo wondering how Kem would know. Why is everyone seems to know something about this kid.

But before he can replied, Kem already on his phone calling someone.

"I told you to back off! This is not a child play Lil. I'm serious when I said you will get hurt. You're grounded! No phone,no laptop and no... I am your father kid!! No saying no to this. Wait there and don't go anywhere. I'm coming to get you both." Kem inhale a deep breath trying to calm himself down.