"You talked to ole boy?"

"He been calling me nonstop since yesterday but I haven't answered or texted him back I just feel stupid as hell for even letting Tru record me like that."

"At one point Two Truths and a Lie was your fiancé so it's no surprise that you let him record you like that because you thought the videos would stay between you two, don't feel stupid. You're not stupid."

"Then my mom—"

"Fuck your momma I'll curb stomp that old miserable bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"But anyway, Syian has been calling me nonstop and I feel bad for not returning his calls or texts but what if he doesn't want to talk to me because of this? I usually wouldn't care but I really do like him, like a lot and that's why I want to avoid talking to him."

"You're going to have to talk to him eventually."

"I can ignore him for a while." She said.

"Well." I tapped her thigh. "Get up so we can go eat and hopefully take your mind off of it. We leave tomorrow morning so let's try to have fun our last night okay?"

"Ain't no guarantee."

"If we go get our nipples pierced together after dinner will that make you feel better?" I asked her and she just stared at me. "Don't look at me like that, you been wanting to do that for literally ever."

"You'll really get your nipples pierced with me?"

"If it'll make you feel better then yes." I said and she cheesed.

"Thank you, I been scared to go by myself."

"My titties gone taste like fucking quarters I'm sick." I mumbled.

𝐒𝐲𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝚂𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙰, 𝙲𝙰

"I thought you ain't participate in illegal activities?" Zo squinted.

"This not illegal."

"You can still go to jail."

"Don't you be cheating the state out of taxes?" I squinted. "Oh okay, bitch you going to jail don't worry about me."

"Shut up." He grabbed a gun and I side eyed him. "Look man, I don't know if these basketball players be able to fight or not because all they do is train all day and if you fuck around and get beat up—"

"I ain't shooting the nigga if I get my ass beat." I made a face. "Man get the fuck out the car."

"I'll get out when you get out. This is not a one man mission." He said and I sucked my teeth unlocking my phone.

𝐁𝐫𝐢
Today 8:47 PM

Aye I been texting and calling you all day and I get you might be mad but I ain't did shit to you and I'm not over here judging you either so call me back later or when you wake up tomorrow. You making me a lil nervous by not texting me back icl

I put my phone down and got out the car and he followed and we got to the front of this big ass house and I just stood there for a minute examining it because this house was nice as shit.