harry had awful memories of this state ohio. all the memories flooded back to him and he didnt have a big enough bucket to catch them all.

"they arent coming to get you and throw you back in there. they are in the other side of the state." louis voice was like lace, soft and delicate.

"i know... i cant help it" he speaks just above a breath knowing louis would be the only one to hear.

they got into to the black range rover and drove off to the arena. zayn fell a sleep on the curly ones shoulder.

harry took a good look at the boys, his wrists stuck out from his jumper. they were thinner than his own which was normal since he was bigger than the rest of the band.

its nothing right? yeah...

"zayn... hey mate wake up" liam whispered, its all it took to get him up. "were here, time for the show."

"how long was i-"

"ten minutes" harry sighed, they were the last two in the car the other boys slowly heading into the arena by the back door.

the boy murmured an 'okay' before quickly getting out of the car. harry suddenly asked "are you okay? and not just mentally..."

zayn stopped in his tracks with this door half open. he looked directly (almost a burning sensation) in the green eyes irises not to far from him.

"yes harry, im okay"

he didnt push any further on the tired boy. thoughts were running through his mind again, bad ones and they werent just about zayn.

i wont push him... but maybe he is... he wouldnt tell mejust like i didnt tell- no harry no. that wasnt- they... they just didnt- no. harry stop.

"harry! what hair style are we trying tonight? same old?" lou's cheery voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

had he been walking through the arena this entire time? guess so.

"the usual, im not gonna want to take a braid or bun out later tonight"

the stylist nodded putting the slightest but of makeup on the boy before letting him go to the bin of hair wraps for him to choose whichever one went with his outfit that night.

a black bandana, black jeans and a patterned button up. which never gets buttoned up anyway.

he looked in the mirror to the cross necklace that hung down just above the fourth button, the first one that was done up.

the door opened to his private dressing room "you ever gonna take that thing off?" a soft and hushed donny accent came from behind him.

he shook his head "i know i should... i just cant"

"even if you do you it tattooed on your skin" the donny boys hands wrapped around his waist, head leaning on his shoulder, louis was on his tippy toes.

"we shouldnt be doing this" harry whispered suddenly out of breath "you still have eleanor and-"

louis' eyes met his own in the mirror "i dont care"harry was slowly turned around by the smaller lad.

he took a stifled breath, panic filling his lungs, flashbacks of the last time the air in the room felt like this. "lou..."

they both were drawn forward by some sort of invisible magnet. his heartbeat picked up, their lips just a centimetre away from each other...

it felt so wrong yet so right.

"HARRY AND LOUIS!"

they instantly pulled back, tears painted over harrys eyes. "WE ARE THREE MINUTES LATE LETS GO"
alex yelled with anger lining his voice from outside the door.