-THE FIRST GLIMPSE-

Start from the beginning

"And if it does, i'll hex Lee for lying to you!" I joked, gaining both of their attention. They turned around, smiling brightly. 

"Rosie!" Anne cheered as she moved to hug me. Lee doing the same once she let go. 

"I don't have much time, I have to meet back with Mrs. Weasley, but save us a compartment, yeah?" I said as I walked over to where a family of redheads were talking. 

I approached The Weasleys, noticing immediately that the twins weren't there. 

"Found him?" I asked Remus once I was at earshot. He shook his head glomly, I gave out a sigh of defeat. 

"Fred? George? Are you there?" Molly shouted into the train while the Ron and Ginny were fighting over chocolate frog cards. 

"Coming, mum!" Fred and George's choroused voices sounded through the door. 

In that moment, Molly took of her handkerchief, getting it close to Ron. "Ron, you've got something on your nose." 

Ron tried to jerk out of the way, but Molly of course, grabbed him and began rubbing the end of his nose.  

"Mum— geroff!" Ron said as he wriggled free. 

"Ahh, has ickle Ronnie got somefink on his nosie?" Fred said as he came strodding our way. Fred and George smiled down at me, and turned to annoy Ron again. 

"Shut up!" Ron grumbled. 

"Where's Percy?" Molly asked as she looked around. 

"He's coming now." I said as I saw him walking over us, his new shiny red and gold badge pinned on his robes. 

"Can't stay long, Mother," he said. "I'm up front, the Prefects have got two compartments to themselves –"

"Oh, are you a Prefect, Percy?" said George, with an air of great surprise. "You should have said something, we had no idea."

"Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it" said Fred. "Once –"

"Or twice -"

"A minute –"

"All summer –" I added, enjoying the moment.

"Oh, shut up," said Percy.

"How come Percy gets new robes, anyway?" said George.

"Oh not his again!" I mumbled under my breath.

"Because he's a Prefect," said Moly fondly. "All right, dear, well, have a good term – send me an owl when you get there." She kissed Percy on the cheek and he left. Then she turned to the twins and I.

"Now, you three – this year, you behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've – you've blown up a toilet or –"

"Blown up a toilet?" I said amazed.

"We've never blown up a toilet!" George said.

"Great idea though, thanks, Mum." Said Fred.

"It's not funny. And look after Ron."

"Don't worry, ickle Ronniekins is safe with us." Fred said as he ruffled Ron's hair.

"Shut up," said Ron again. He was almost as tall as the twins already and his nose was still pink where Molly had rubbed it.

"Hey, Mum, guess what? Guess who we just met on the train?" Fred said excitedly while giving me a proud look.

"You know that black-haired boy who was near us in the station? Know who he is?"