Blackpink on the left side, and BTS on the right side.

Still inside closet, there was a birch door with a white foggy translucent glass in the middle. It lead to her bathroom, where a wall that ended halfway of the room was in the middle of it, because on the other side was Namjoon's and the other Jennie's. Her bathroom had a white cement wall covered with small blue tiles, same goes for the other wall. On the actual bathroom tiles, it was one white marble design. At the front, there's a long sink that started at a wall then ended at another.

The sink also had a marble design, swirling colors of dark purple and black. She had a pink toothbrush and charcoal toothpaste in a glass cup at the side of the sink. A wide mirror infront of it. At the side of the sink, we have a small place where her towels are.

The toilet is at the end of the room, with its own door, like of a bathroom cubicle. The shower is at the middle of the room, and next to it is the bathtub near a jacuzzi of her own. Namjoon's bathroom just mirrors this one.

Back to her own room, there was a white nightstand with drawers that had a golden handle. On top, there's a cat shaped nightlight with a pink glow. At the next wall, there's a desk where she usually uses her computer.

And now, she actually loves to write and would write on her laptop every night or when she wakes up.

In conclusion, her room is amazing and is every fangirls (army/blinks/armyblinks) dream to have.

-

Jennie finished taking a quick shower and now picked an outfit. Just a simple  white croptop and some black shorts. She tied her hair in a ponytail with a pink hair tie and when she finished, she decided to joke around and wiggled her ponytail, like I did. Because it's so damn fun.

Finshing it off with a black Channel bag that had a golden chain. She bought it not too long ago, with her own money. How? Well, after the incident 7 years ago, she decided that it would be nice if she could just buy her own and also give gifts to her friends and family. So Namjoon helped her start one and now she is the CEO of one of the best hiring agencies in Asia. But that's just one business. The other one is the cherry on top. Why you may ask?

Because, as of now, she owns a whole damn company for entertainment. It's called YG. Lisa is one of her employees that trains the girls to dance for upcoming events and as well as for music videos. Hobi offered to help there as well, and now trains the guys of groups as well.

As for Baekhyun and Jin, they opened up a hospital near the city. And they're doing pretty well themselves. Sometimes, Jin would scold Baekhyun for drinking the blood from the storage, which was for patients.

Jisoo and Suho is now an actress and an actor. They've acted in kdramas, and Jisoo is even gotta act in an upcoming kdrama, titled 'Snow Drop' maybe they're still working on the title tho.

Taehyung is now a photographer and owns a photography club where Jennie sometimes go as she also enjoys the habit of being a photographer. Still using the same camera Namjoon bought her 7 years ago.

Speaking of Namjoon, he's still the CEO of Bighit. But now, he's also a music producer with Yoongi by his side. They rap and damn it's fast.

Jimin and Jungkook also joined the entertainment industry. They're singers too and it's high alright. When Taehyung is not in the photography club, he goes to them and also writes his own songs.

As for Exo; Kai, Xiumin, D.O, Chen, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Lay, they decided to continue their group.

As for Kris, Tao, and Luhan, they decided to leave and go to their own paths.