Am I Really Just A Fuck Toy?!

Começar do início

"Namjoon sweetheart, it isn't for your fault. We did it willingly. And even though it wouldn't ease as much, just know that we forgive you. And we love you" my mom said in the same voice I remembered. Sweet and calming. Just like Jennie's.

"Now go" My father said and they started to fade away.

"No! Please come back! Take me with you!"

-Author PoV-

"Namjoon wake up! You're dreaming!" Hobi shook him, and looked at the guys as he slumped his shoulders, defeated.

"I got this" Yoongi said and walked over to him, raised the piece of pizza he had in his hand, and swung it at his face, practically slapping him with the slice of pizza.

"Wake up" He repeated while continuously slapping him with the pizza until he finally does.

"What the-" Namjoon wiped his face and saw his hand had tomato sauce on it and glared at the culprit who hid the slice behind his back, acting like nothing happened.

"Yoongi!" He tried wiping it of but it just smeared across his face leaving the others to laugh at him while he goes to the bathroom to wash his face.

After he was done he went to the living room which was at the center of the floor.

-Namjoon PoV-

"It's been awfully long since the surgery started. How's it going Luhan?" I asked the guy leaning against the wall.

He had Vision too , so he must know something.

He nodded and tried it. He closed his eyes and widened them open. I was worried about what he saw. It can't be what I feared it to be. I gulped and gathered all the courage in me to ask. "What... What did you see?"

He pursed his lips, looking like he was hesitating. But he soon spoke again, thank God.

"We have to go check on them first" Luhan said and I immediately rushed out of room, into the hallway, and in front of the door. All afraid again.

-We're back in the past again-

I gulped and reluctantly and slowly knocked on the door of the hospital room in the right wing of my father's mansion. It got silent and some shuffling was heard. The door creaked open and I saw the doctor with his attire and he let me in.

Immediately crying when I saw Jackson. I turned to the doctors who just looked at the ground. "We're sorry, we tried everything we could. But the bullets went through his heart multiple times, making it difficult and almost impossible to remove without damage. But we couldn't save him"...

-

Here we are again.

I knocked on the door of the hospital while a police man was standing by me.

The door opened, revealing my parents on separate hospital beds.

I looked at the doctor with hopeful eyes, but she just looked at the ground and I knew what was up.

My parents were dead...

-Present time-

And that's why I'm nervous and scared to even look at the door. Memories and the feeling of Deja Vu came running back in within me. But I had to stay strong for her.

I knocked on the door softly. I heard a few whispers and someone cursing. I hope it was for something else. The door opened, showing Jin in a surgical attire. I looked inside and saw many machines such as an IV and others that I was familiar with but forgot what their names were. Baekhyun hyung was in there too