"Uso kasi mag locked." Thirdy said teasing them again.

"Tama na nga. Tawagin ko na yung doctor ni Kief." She said then stood up and walked fastly to the door.

So yun nga, when Kiefer's doctor came. He checked Kiefer's condition and advised them that Kiefer needs to undergo some rigid tests for further studies and to make sure that theres no complications or bad effects into his cognitive memory and brain. The doctor also informed them that Kiefer needs to stay a couple of more days at the hospital in order for them to do that tests.

Then Thirdy phoned their parents to informed them that Kiefer is finally awake. As soon as their parents received the good news, all of them rushed to the hospital quickly. They were all excited and thrilled to see Kiefer.

When Kiefer's parent arrived they also talked to the doctor and agreed to checked Kiefer. Pero di pa man natetest si Kiefer, may napansin ng kakaiba si Mika.

"Babe nung night na naaccident ako galing ba ko sa condo ko nun o nagkita tayo nun?" He asked looking at her intently.

"Ha? Anung condo?" She asked with a furrowed brows. He owned a condo before but sold it when they had their dream house.

"Condo ko. Where I lived." He simply replied.

"Kief sino ako?" She asked looking at him intently. She felt something strange about Kiefer.

"Anu ba? Edi ikaw si Mika Reyes. Si Babe ko. Bestfriend ko ng 8 or 9 yrs na Babe." He proudly answered.

"Bestfriend? Anu pa naalala mo?" She asked, now her heart was beating so fast. She knew there was something wrong.

"Yup bestfriends tayo but I always kissed you. I mean, I always steals a kiss from you." He answered grinning.

"Anu pa? Si Twokie naalala mo? Ung lump ko naalala mo?" She asked looking in dismayed.

"Ha sinong Twokie? Anu un Babe  new pet mo?" He asked looking puzzled and even scratched the back of his head.

"Anung pet ka jan. Kief si Twokie baby un. Baby natin." She responded abruptly. She wanted to cry but she needs to compose herself.

"Ha baby natin? Anung baby natin? Babe may nangyari na sa atin?" He asked worriedly. He gently grabbed Mika's wrist and touched her chin to meet her gaze then asked her again.

Si Kiefer bigla napaisip na tinalo nya pala ang bestfriend nya. Ang alam nya mahal na mahal nya si Mika pero di nya eto kya taluhin dahil sobra nyang protective dito. Tapos may baby na pala sila. Kagulo na ang utak nya.

"Babe answer me please may nangyari na sa atin kya ba may baby na tayo?" He asked looking straight into her eyes.

Mika can't utter any words, instead she just nod her head. She felt hurt knowing that Kiefer forget their memories as a couple. She was hurt coz she knew maybe Kiefer also forget that he was inlove with her.

"So daddy na pala ko. Babe asan ung baby natin?" He asked wondering.

"Kief asa Bulacan sya. Si Papa at Mama muna nag aalaga. By the way Twokie is a boy. His 7months old now. And nabuo sya kasi you've saved me. I got a lump on my ovary, coz of a rare hormonal disorder. My life was at risk. Need ko magkaroon ng baby para maoperahan at para mabuhay. That's why you saved me. Ikaw ung kasama ko bumuo kay Twokie." She explained crying. Kiefer pulled her and hugged her tightly.

"Babe I want to see Twokie." He said while wiping Mika's tears then kissed her forehead. For him that's the only thing he can do to comfort her for now. And he knew there was something wrong with him.