[12: Charmed]

~To The Story~

For the rest of the evening, everything seemed to have run smoothly. The customers who took the time to listen to you loved the way you played. From their point of view, you were the apple of the eye. And it wasn't just because of the way you played. It certainly helped, yes, but you carried this semblance that caught everyone's attention.

You looked like the kind of lady who would walk in here with a rich businessman. It made some of the men in there think you were unapproachable. Besides them, others did want to strike up a conversation with you, much like Irina who was here earlier tonight.

You'd be lying if you said you didn't like the attention and you felt flattered whenever they offered to buy you a drink. Granted you weren't a drinker, but it was the gesture that made you feel grateful. Not only did they offer you a drink but sometimes a story. Everyone had a different tale to tell about their lives. Some more interesting than the last, though, you made sure to pay attention to not come across as rude. Not wanting to have a one-sided conversation, you made sure to say a few things every now and then.

All in all, you had a great night. It was nice to spend time somewhere besides being cooped up in your room most of the time. You look forward to coming back again tomorrow night.

Hours went by and the time for you to leave has arrived. You almost last track of time due to being so emersed in your own playing. It tends to happen.

Making sure you don't overstay your welcome, you left the restaurant. It was easy to find Itona. He was waiting for you outside, and it appeared he was fixing some kind of contraption. You wondered if it was a hobby of his.

Leaving the hotel, you and Itona stopped to get some ramen as you promised. It felt like a nice way to wrap up your evening. Even though you spent the majority of your evening in the restaurant, you haven't eaten anything. All you had were those free drinks the customers offer you, but you didn't have a sip since you couldn't afford to get buzzed while performing. So, eating a bowl of steamy ramen satisfied your empty belly.

When arriving at the manor, all you did was go straight to your room. The best way to end the day was to take a long shower. So you did. You were dying to get rid of all this sweat that covered your skin from all that playing.

You used your hand to wipe away the fog from the glass and there you saw your reflection. Your hair was all drenched and tangled and your cheeks were clouded in red from the hot shower you just took. With a tide knot on your waist to keep the white bathrobe in place, you grabbed a towel and draped it around your neck so you can dry off your hair for now. Then, you headed towards the door to leave.

However, once stepping out of the bathroom and into your room, a familiar voice greeted you.

"Yo."

"Eeek!" You shrieked.

With your heart almost leaping out of your chest, you saw the redhead Yakuza lying on your bed, with an open comic book in hand.

"Haha." Karma laughed, humoured by your scared reaction and sat up to sit on the edge of your bed. "Relax. It's only me."

"Why are you here?!" You shouted, mixed with frustration and embarrassment.

"I just got home and I thought I pop by and say hello before I drown myself with paperwork." Karma grinned, acting like he's completely innocent here.

"Couldn't you tell I was in the shower?! What if I wasn't wearing this robe?!"

"Then I'd be one very lucky guy~" Karma smirked. Flushed, you scowled at him. "Oh don't give me that sour look." He went back to smiling innocently. "I'm not a perv."