[6: When The Hell Flames Extinguish]

~To The Story~

In the Yakuza world, there are rules to be followed. Strict rules. If one rule gets broken, then punishment is called for. The punishment can range from small or large depending on what kind of rule is broken. Sometimes even death is a punishment.

"Aw don't give me that look." Karma mocked the man with a grinned, toying with his gun in hand. "You know the rules; any traitor caught will be executed." The Yakuza boss eye the traitor down with his mercury eyes that glowed with evil.

The man who Karma was taunting was currently tied up to a chair. His mouth was duct-taped to prevent him from speaking. the only thing between him was Karma Akabane and a large tank filled with sharks behind him. And honestly, he didn't know which one looked more terrifying. It didn't help that there were dozens of other gangsters from down below cheering Karma to drown him already.

No verbal response came from the man that was tided up. Saliva was trailing down his chin, his eyes wide in horror followed by a muffled choking sound.

"Yeah, yeah. I know you want to apologize and beg for mercy." Karma twirled his gun before pointing at a specific spot and pulling the trigger.

A flinch along with a muffled cry was heard. The sound of the bullet echoed across the large room for a moment. The man now realized that the bullet only grazed his left cheek.

"I hope he doesn't crack the glass." Isogai sighed as he gazes up at his boss.

"Hopefully," Nagisa said with a shrug.

"But you know me. I'm not so forgiving. Especially after being backstabbed. So don't think just 'cause you cry for my forgiveness I'll show you mercy."

This public execution was meant to make an example for all the other gangster who works underneath Karma. An example of what will happen if anyone ever betrays him. He will taunt them, toy with them, then feed them to the sharks.

"Now in your next life, be sure to be better at betraying someone, or don't." He leaned in dangerously close, pressing the end of his gun at the male's forehead as a devilish smile curled his lips. Karma pressed the trigger again to receive a flinch from the scared male who automatically shut his eyes.

It was only until he opened his eyes that he can confirm that he is still alive and realized Karma was out of bullets and only did that to scare him for his own entertainment.

"Just kidding~" The Yakuza boss sang, leaning away along with the dangerous weapon.

This isn't anything personal, this is strictly business. One might say he enjoys giving out these punishments. And, they're technically right. He is a sadist and loves the suffering anyone undergoes through his torture methods. However, ending someone's life is a different story.

It's part of the job and he knew that. He is going to have to kill people, especially those who are either a threat to him and his family or ones who are rats. Like this guy. Despite it being distasteful, he has always been ready to take another life.

"No last words?... Oh right, you can't talk." Karma then uncaringly shrugged while letting out a chuckle. There was nothing else he wanted to say. He'd figure it was time. Having that devilish smile on his face, the Yakuza Boss used his foot to slowly push him off until he hit the waters.

Nothing personal, it's just business.

-😈-

"Nakamura-san?" You emerged into the kitchen, eyes scanning the area. You furrowed your brows when you can't spot the blonde. All you saw was an empty kitchen.