[3: Snake]

Who's ready to get bullied by the sadist?

~To The Story~

"That bastard!"

You stormed out of your bathroom, drying off your wet hair with a white towel. You wanted to splutter out more curse words at that redhead, but your sentences came out as incomplete. Yes, you were the one who fell for his innocent act, but that doesn't excuse him for purposefully spilling his drink all over you!

Because of the anger still boiling up inside of you, you aggressively tossed the towel to the ground. You were left with now tangled and unkempt hair that was still damped from your shower. You blew out some of the hair strands off of your face before plopping down to sit on the edge of your bed, next to your hairbrush.

What the hell is that guy's problem!? You literally said, nor did anything for him to commit such an immature act! You were polite as you could be as well as respectable, so why did he still do that?! Does this mean, no matter how much of a saint you try to act with him, he will continue his stupid game until you leave?

No, no. Don't get mad now. You can do this. It's only your first meeting with him and something tells you that it will get worse. If you were to lose your cool now, then how will you be prepared for the upcoming future.

You let out a long sigh as an attempt to calm you down.

How did your life come to this? For a long time, you've always been a romantic at heart, and not to mention a daydreamer relating to the topic. You dreamt about dating a boy close to a prince charming personality, spent hours fantasizing what your wedding would be like and cute dating scenarios.

Despite your three other relationships ending in disaster through and through, you were still a bit hopeful about finding your prince charming... that is until the fourth relationship happened. Which in short was awful and in the end, you realize that there is no such thing as a prince charming nor do you believe you had a chance of living happily ever after with a partner. Hench why you didn't at least put much of a fight when it came to the arranged marriage.

And after meeting that asshat, it further proves that God or the universe doesn't want you to find true love.

"(Y/n)-san." A soft knock was heard on the other side of your door. Craning your head to the door, Kataoka poked her head to see if you were in the room. "You alright? I heard what happened. The spilt milk was kind of a giveaway."

"I'm fine," you mumbled, averting your eyes from her.

Of course, you weren't really okay.

"Not that I'm trying to sound mean or anything, but why are you here?" You asked, trying your best to not take your anger out on her.

She didn't do anything wrong, and having someone treat you with a bit of kindness in this unfamiliar household is a nice thing.

Kataoka closed the door behind you. "It's my job and Nakamura-san's job to look after the girls and keep them from destroying anything."

Oh, didn't Karma say something about his second fiancee throwing things of him when he spilled his drink on you?

"I wasn't going to do anything..." You mumbled. You were still mad at the Yakuza boss, but that didn't mean you were going to throw a tantrum over it. Unlike him, you weren't going to act like a child.

"Here," Kataoka walked over to you, placing herself right beside you. "Let me fix your hair."

Wordlessly, you gave her your brush to which she took before plopping down behind you and began brushing your tangled damped hair. You kept your body still as Kataoka began brushing on one side of your hair. You can tell she was being gentle and trying her best to not pull your scalp out.