[8: Bloody Email]

~To The Story~

Ever since you can remember, you have always dreamt about getting married to the perfect guy. You had it all planned out in your head. Meet a guy in high school (supposedly the cute ones or most the popular guy) become friends, have him confess to you or have the courage to confess to him, date him, purpose to you after college, have your dream wedding and live happily ever after.

Unfortunately, things weren't going the way you planned...

The person you are going to marry was a young man name Karma Akabane. A Yakuza boss. Basically, you're engaged to a criminal. A criminal who has a lot of power behind the dark part of society. This was way beyond the love life you wanted to experience. He was way beyond the kind of guy you want to marry.

"Congratulations on your engagement, Akabane-kun. This is such wonderful news. If you can find love, then I suppose there is a chance for anyone to find love--"

"Delete it." Karma cut off Nagisa, a hint of irritation was heard in his tone.

"I'm not done reading it though," Nagisa said calmly, tilting his head up to eye on Karma, who is sitting across from him.

"The rest of the email is probably indirect insults." The irritation was still heard in his voice, but Karma's posture did not seem rigid by any means. He kept his back against the couch the whole time

Nagisa went silent as he scrolled through a bit to skim through the rest of the email. "... The next email it is."

For the past thirty minutes, Nagisa has been reading every email that has been sent to Karma to congratulate him on the engagement. As far as you know those who are outside of the household are completely unaware of Karma having 4 other fiancées before you came into the picture.

The only reason they know about you now is that because Karma sent an email, announcing, everyone to those who work with him in some way, that he's engaged. You didn't want to make this into a huge deal, however, since Karma is basically like the king of the underworld, it seemed appropriate to publish the news. No point in keeping it to the dark.

You sat quietly and still in between Nakamura and Karma as Nagisa continued to read another email. The second sofa across from where you were sitting was occupied by Nagisa, Kataoka and Isogai.

"No emails from Akari?" Kataoka took a peek at the screen, trying to find the girl's name.

Your expression turned into a puzzling one. Sure there many names Nagisa brought up that you have no idea who they were, but it seems like this Akari person was more important than the other emails if Kataoka is expecting from this person.

"Karma told me not to tell her about this." Nagisa simply informed her.

"What?!" Kataoka exclaimed. She'd understand if Karma didn't her about all the fiancée's he harassed but she'd thought he would at least tell her the news of finding someone he's going to spend the rest of his life with!

"You still haven't told her!?" Nakamura leaned back against the couch in order to gawk at him. "What are you waiting for?"

"If I tell her now she won't be able to concentrate on her work." Karma simply defended, his eyes never meeting her wide ones.

"Um," you spoke up. "Who is this Akari-san?" It didn't matter who answered you.

"The Devil's sister." Nakamura was the one to respond to you.

"What?" Your eyes widen in shock at Nakamura before whipping your head to Karma. "You have a sister?!"

"Oh, we aren't blood-related by any means," Karma explained. "Due to some circumstances in the past, we just refer to each other as siblings."