ᗴᑭIᒪOᘜᑌᗴ

"Sunghoon! Can I talk to you?" The latter turned hearing the call from Yeonjun. He left what he was doing and walked towards him noticing he was alone.

"It's already 12. Why are you still here by yourself?" He asked checking if he really came just by himself.

"I can protect myself!" Yeonjun muttered walking the other way with Sunghoon following him.

"So what is it?" The vampire asked.

"I know that I don't have to ask you this... But since I'm going away again, I can only entrust Beomgyu to you and his cousin..."

"After what happened to Hueningkai... I could barely imagine what I could do if the same thing happens to Beom..." he muttered with a tired sigh.

"Don't worry! We'll watch him for you! Though you should at least keep in touch with him! He's quite famous from the other creatures here!" Sunghoon joked yet Yeonjun responded him with a glare.

"I know! Because my sweetheart is handsome!" He scoffed proceeding to walk. "Besides. I think I'll be visiting often. I'm planning to move my location here so it will be easy for us to meet each other..." he said folding his arms.

"Whatever the case. It's really glad to have you guys back..." Sunghoon said and patted his back.

"Since we're at it. How are you guys? Especially your leader?" Yeonjun asked.

"Everything's under his control. But not in a bad way! I mean. We're completely fine. Though there may be ups and downs sometimes!" Sunghoon chuckled awkwardly scratching on his nape.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Well... I don't think I should say this... But. We really thought you guys visiting here was a bad idea..." he said and Yeonjun could only nod his head.

"Why not?"

"Obviously... the sanctuary isn't as safe as it used to. We took in almost all the monsters we can find just to avoid them getting all spread out to do bad things."

"What happened to Kai could always happen to any mortal who visits here. Atleast not at the girls and Beomgyu and Sunoo. The creatures knows them well."

"Then why did Taehyun asked us to come?" He asked.

"Jay told me that it could maybe help Taehyun. He's been depressed a little lately. He can't touch anyone or else he'll kill 'em! Making it more hard for him to trust anyone. Not even Heeseung."

"So he said maybe if he sees his friends again maybe he can find motivation and open himself to us... And I kind of think it worked..." Sunghoon explained and Yeonjun skidded to a stop.

"I didn't know he was this bad of state..." he said and looked at the vampire.

"He'll improve way quicker than we think. If he was able to control his thirst within four years, this is probably just a piece of cake for him!" Sunghoon exclaimed smiling at the latter.

"Well... I probably should walk you to your room! Someone is following us!" He said warily. Yeonjun looked arlund but saw nothing except their reflections on the mirror walls.

"I don't see anyone..." he muttered lazily.

"An entity has no exact figure. So it's no surprise that you can't see it!" Sunghoon chuckled.