ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10

"We're here!" Sunoo said and ran to open the door for Niki. He carried him in bridal style as they entered his house. His mom is not there since she have a meeting on work to attend to.

Sunoo put Niki to the couch. He checked his temperature but it never changed since he last checked him.

"W-what do you need? What can I do?" He asked in frustration holding tightly on both Niki's hands.

"It's too bright... Let it dark..." he whispered. Sunoo was confused of course but he immediately ran to close all the curtains. Even the lights then he went back to Niki.

"What else?" He asked lifting the boy's chin.

"C-can I trust you?" Niki asked with his hoarse voice. Sunoo smiled and nodded his head.

"Yes of course!" He said and wiped the tears falling from his eyes. He was atleast relieved that Niki decided of trusting him.

"Promise me you won't be afraid!" The boy said and Sunoo nodded his head confusingly.

Why would he be afraid? It's not like Niki is capable of harming anyone.
He probably can't even kill an ant.

Sunoo felt his inner self overwhelmed when Niki held his hand. Then, he furrowed his brows when he heard Niki sniffing.
It was pitch black everywhere because of the lights and curtains closed.

"Sunoo! It was me..."

"Those disappearances... It was because of me..."

Of course the disappearances is nothing new to Sunoo. After all, it's the reason why Winter bullied Niki in the first place. Because she's blaming him for that.

But. What is Niki talking about? That Winter's right for blaming him?
That he's a bad person?
That he's a criminal?

"W-what are you talking about?..." he asked a slight fear lingering on his chest.

"I'm a vampire..." Niki whispered followed by another sniffles.

"Niki... I- I don't understand! What are you trying to tell me!?" Sunoo asked in frustration. What if Niki is just playing fun with him. What if it's just a prank.

"I'm telling the truth... I would never lie to you..."

"I-- Niki! What you said is... I mean! Vampires doesn't even exists!"

"I can prove you that I exist!" Niki's tone suddenly changed as if daring Sunoo. "If you allow me to drink your blood... It's the only way for me to regain my strength..."

"Niki... I-If you're ill, you can just tell me! I'll help you! You don't have to tell me nonsense things like this!" Sunoo cried placing his hands on Niki's cheeks.

"But if I were a vampire... Will you let me drink your blood? I promise... I won't turn you like me..." Niki asked, his voice were pleading.

Sunoo gulped and nodded his head. "I trust you... Just as you trust me... So you don't have to lie to me!" Sunoo said trying to convince Niki.

"Trust me... I'll prove myself..." the last thing Niki said before he pulled Sunoo.

Sunoo felt a leap of breath escaped him when realized their position. He's sitting on Niki's lap with his hands on his shoulder.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked nervously almost whispering.

"It won't take a while..." Niki whispered leaning closer to him.