ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 18

Karina have decided of sitting alongside Giselle and Ningning. They were sitting at the far left of the venue. But the performance of Team Enhypen are still clearly visible to them.

Winter of course isn't with them. Since she have a friends of her own. And she's nowhere near of planning to get any closer to the three which she thinks are totally sluts.

Ningning and Giselle were giggling to each other while Karina sat quietly and watch the performance.

Like Heeseung insisted. He performed alongside his friends.

"Pfft!" She suddenly huffed rolling her eyes with the thought that Sunoo is the only mortal currently dancing on the stage.

To add it with, that the message of the song they're performing are the message of a vampire to the humans. Or some world connecting.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Giselle nudged her with a sheepish look plastered on her face.

"Nothing!" She said and gave them a deadpan look. The girls are already used to her whenever Karina acts like this to them.

"Karina! Don't you think they really look like vampires?!" Ningning nudge her shoulder followed by a playful chuckle.

She bit her lips trying to contain herself from hinting them with anything. "Uhh...Yeah! They are!" She said and looked at the seven at the stage where Niki and Sunghoon are currently singing  the bridge.

"Hey! What if..." she turned to them with an anticipating look. "What if they are vampires? I-I mean... you know like from the movies? What if those seven are vampires?" She asked trying to act palyful.

Giselle and Ningning laughed at her statement.

"Impossible! Maybe those six are vampires but not Sunoo! I've been with him since I was a kid! If he's a vampire! He should have been avoiding the sun ever since!" She said with a playful expression.

"I agree! Same applies to all of them! If they're vampires, they wouldn't survive the sun at all!" Ningning added and took the last sip from her cola.

"But to answer your question though! If they are vampires! I'd think that's really cool! I mean! Not everyday you get to meet a vampire!" Giselle said and laughed hilariously.

Karina sighed and looked away. Thinking of what Giselle said to be either a good or a bad thing.
She could be just saying that becaise she knows vampires never exists. Or she said it becaise she means it.

Giselle and Jay seems to be getting along ever since they practiced for their performance. It's only just a few days but she can tell that the two enjoys each other's companionship.

What if she finds out that her newfound friend is a vampire.

And Ningning. There is no excuse that she is very close to Sunghoon. He's her first friend ever since she moved to Hanlim.
Sunghoon was also able to gain her mother's trust. Would they accept him if he reveal himself?

And Niki? Sunoo may have accepted him. But what about Sunoo's mother who offered him a place to live?

"Hey!" She snapped out of her thoughts when she smelled a familiar scent lingering in front of her.

She looked up and saw Heeseung with his usual charming smile on his face. She could see the beads of sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Stop thinking about stuffs like that... If they find out, it'll only stress them..." He said and looked at Sunghoon who was already chatting with Ningning and Jungwon at the table a little further from them.