ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9

Niki watched from afar as the two entered the man's house. He looked at the sanctuary and saw Lady Catelyn looking at him from the terrace.

She wears that same smile as her head slowly turned to the house in front of them.

The boy grinned once it became silent. He realized, the man must be communicating to the two the other way.

"What are they talking about!?" Niki scoffed restlessly remaining on his spot.

"I don't understand... Why would you lead them there? You know of what the witch are capable of! She might kill Mr. Go and those agents!" Jungwon exclaimed.

After their lunch break, they skipped their following classes and met at the hidden garden. Sunoo and Giselle are on their class so they didn't have to worry of them suddenly barging in their conversation.

"It's for your own good! I lead them there for a reason! Don't worry! They're not leaving that place without Mr. Go!" Heeseung assured them. The vampires felt sudden nervousness after they find out that Taehyun and Karina went to the house in front of them.

"What if Mr. Go expose us!? Whatvwere you thinking!?" Sunghoon added completely frustrated of the situation.

"He won't! I got it all under control! As long as none of you will think about it once we got back. It will be totally okay!" Heeseung said rubbing on his temples.

"Heeseung! We trust you! It's just your plan is too risky!" Jake said.

"As long as they get to free Mr. Go from that prison! We can proceed to the next part of my plan!" He said but the others wouldn't totally believe him.

But in Heeseung's mind.

The reason he lead them there. Was to end their ties on that sanctuary. He needed someone determined and strong enough to fulfill his plans.

He needed to get that man into safety first. Because the vampires already owed his family a huge debt. Their families have kept their identities away from the locals. They've died protecting the sanctuary for ages.

As much as he wanred to get the man out. None of them can't because both of them are under by the witch's power. Only someone that truly cares for them can get them out.

And once the man is safe. Catelyn will no longer be able to use him to threaten them. Heeseung will just need to find what the witch's weakness are so he can fin'lly free his friends.

Niki stood up from his spot when he saw the two getting out of the house. Mr. Go is also with them.

He hid behind a large tree and watch them help the man go to their car. The man looked so pale and skinny. He looked so weak when Niki saw him.

He looked back to the sanctuary and saw Lady Catelyn. Her eyes reddening at the sight of one of her victims getting away from her.
She clenched her fist and suddenly lashed out. Mr. Go and the rest of the vampires felt a sudden pain from their hearts. It felt like they were pierced with a blade.

"Are you okay? What's wrong!?" Taehyun exclaimed trying to help the man to stand up properly.

"Let's take him to the hospital!" Karina said and help Taehyun to bring the man inside. "Hurry" She yelled just as when Taehyun started the engine.

Suddenly, the man started yelling in pain. Taehyun had to drive faster than normal.

Due to Lady Catelyn's so much anger, she wanted to kill them all immediately. The vampires were able to withstand it because they are immortals. But not for very long.