ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 27

Sunghoon and Karina just left right after Heeseung send them away.

Only 15 minutes have passed since Taehyun woke up shattering his own cryo into nothing but ashes of ice.

His eyes were red and skin was pale when he came out of the room.

Taehyun felt more different. He felt stronger. And thirsty.

With Sunghoon and Karina gone. Soobin was next to leave to inform their team of the plan of their attack.

While Heeseung, Yeonjun and the new born vampire, Taehyun. The three left as far as possible from the city.

A famous mountain known as Mt. Jiri. It was dusk everywhere and the white mist are covering the entire summit of Mt. Jiri.

Jake, Sunghoon and Jay finally arrived. Jay is carrying a dead stag with him casually pulling it with his left hand.
The poor stag was burnt to death and its neck are clawed open.

Taehyun groaned as he felt a lump on his throat. The ticklish yet painful feeling lurked within him.

"Welcome to the club..." Jake chuckled and gestured Taehyun to drink on the stag's still fresh blood.

"I... I don't think I can..." Taehyun muttered taking a step back, avoiding Yeonjun's gaze.

Yeonjun placed his hand on his shoulder nodding his head. "It's alright! I don't mind! You're gonna need as much of strength you can have for this fight!" He said and gestured him to come front.

Yeonjun decided to turn away so Taehyun wouldn't feel embarass. And with that move, the new born vampire step closer to the stag scanning it with his red eyes.

And when he spotted where the blood was rushing freely, he grabbed its body devouring the poor stag with his sharp fangs. Imbibing as much of blood he can contain.

The other vampires who are tempted, yet controlled themselves. It's been really a while since there's an addition to their team.

And someone like Taehyun would be so much benefit.

"He's perfectly aggressive! And I think way more than Niki was..." Jay complimented earning nods from the other vampires.

Once Taehyun finished the entire stag, its body desiccated and no drips of blood that remained.

He stood up facing the other vampires with pure satisfaction. He thought he had enough but when he breathed through the air, he smelled a very fresh scent lurking around them.

Taehyun's eyes immediately scanned he entire area to spot a pink-haired mortal standing behind Heeseung.

Heeseung beckoned at the other three that Taehyun will attack Yeonjun. Sunghoon tapped his feet on the ground and frost of ice appeared beneath Taehyun's feet, this freezing him on his place.

Yeonjun frowned at Taehyun's actions. Is he trying to eat him? But he just finished a whole grown stag by himself? Didn't he had enough?

"It's only normal for a new born to be attracted to human flesh! If they don't feed their crave, it makes them crazy, thus turning into monster..." Heeseung explained as Taehyun began to struggle getting the ice off from his feet.

Jay stepped forward to him to restrain him.

"Don't worry! We won't let him hurt you... Just relax!" Jake said and Heeseung stepped ckoser to Taehyun who is now struggling to free himself from Jay's tight grasp.

Heeseung went into his mind searching for Taehyun's sanity. It took a while before Taehyun finally regained his saneness and immediately showered Yeonjun with apologies.