ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 29

"Jake!!! Where's Taehyun and Heeseung!!?" Yeonjun yelled when he noticed that the two has gotten out of his sight for a while now.

"I've been a little..." he struggled to finish his words at first and focused on ripping the creature's mouth apart. "...busy!" He muttered and kicked the lifeless body proceeding to another target.

"I think they went at the summit!" Jake yelled and was suddenly pinned to a tree by a sharp bark causing him to scream in pain.

Yeonjun immediately shooted everything that attempted to kill Jake. While the vampire pull the bark from his chest enduring the excruciating pain.

He groaned once he was able to free himself from the tree but his failed to support him that he fell. His blood stained the ground as his body grows weak.

"Hey! You alright!?" Yeonjun snapped at him while continiously shooting at the creatures.

"It's just... a scratch..." the vampire whispered trying to keep himself awake.

"Yeah! A f**king scratch with that much of bleeding!" Yeonjun glowered and called for back ups.

Jake attempted to stand up but failed. He could feel his body healinv itself. However it was slow and painful especially without drinking any blood. That it might take him a few minutes before he can fully regain his strength.

It's been a while since they sent Sunghoon away when they heard Niki calling desperately.

Her army is a lot more than they expected. Not even Heeseung expected to face her thousands of creatures that she was able to send hundred more at where the mortals and Niki were hiding.
However it's a question of how the monsters or the witch knew where they are.

And just as while Jake was waiting for his body to heal. He felt Sunghoon's power radiating. He can tell he's very far. But the wave of his power was too strong that he felt it.

It suddenly got very cold. Atleast the atmosphere helped to make him heal faster.

"The atmosphere is not of any help!" Yeonjun hissed breathing with cold air. His mouth emitting smoke due to the sudden decrease of temperature.

"It's Sunghoon..." Jake muttered and stood up when his body finally finished healing.

"I think something bad happened with Ningning... Otherwise he wouldn't release this much of his power..." Jake explained letting out a deep sigh.

"We should focus ourselves in this fight! I'm sure they'll be fine!" He said and dashed away.

Taehyun was so lost and far from his control. Ever since the attack started, he did nothing but rip off their heads. Massacre by massacre.

His entire self coated with thick blood. His eyes red as the blood that stained him.

Taehyun aggressively turned when someone touched his shoulder. He snatched its shoulder thinking it's one of the creatures.

But to his surprise, it was none other than the witch. Sunghoon's reminders immediately shot at his head. His mind automatically went cautious and threw himself away from her.

"So you are the new born..." the witch muttered wearing her devilish smirk.

Taehyun have seen her face from the image that their people took from her sanctuary. And he couldn't deny the fact that Lady Catelyn is indeed possessing such magnificent beauty.

Dwelling on it, he didn't know he was unconsciously walking slowly towards her. But before he could totally kill himself, something came at the witch shoving her on the tree.