ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 24

"What did you do!!? You wicked witch!!!" Jay yelled charging for an attack but was stopped by Heeseung.

He looked at Heeseung and couldn't help but let his eyes teary at the sight of their leader broken and disappointed.

"Jungwon is gone..." he whispered as a tear fell down his cheek.

Catelyn, smiling sheepishly as her demonic red orbs sparkled with mixtures of black. Her faded gown brightened and her appearances getting more visible. Proves that she again, consumed a huge amount of life.

"No..." Jay squinted his eyes shut as flames covered his hands. He didn't hesitate to attack the witch but he was thrown back by her effortless defense.

"I'm gonna kill you!!!!" He yelled and this time, Heeseung is the one that stopped him.

The two looked at each other until the witch started giggling devilishly. Their surroundings suddenly looked like it was melting.

"You can never defeat me Heeseung... Not anymore..." she said and slowly vanished into thin air. Just as when the entire sanctuary began crumbling down.

"Heeseung, we have to go! This place is tearing apart!" Jay tried to pull the older but he was frozen standing in front of him.

His eyes coated with pure disappointment and sadness.

"I'm so sorry I failed you..." he whispered breaking into tears.

Jay tried to hush him and patted his head but he as well broke into crying.

The ballroom where they were standing suddenly got covered with blazing fire. The portraits and curtains melts at the fire's touch as Jay let all his pain go free through the flames.

Everything the fire touches eventually burn down into ashes.

The two stayed in the middle of the burning ballroom. Not bothered by the intensity and increasing temperature.

This time, it was Jay who was comforting Heeseung. It was Jay who was trying to console him.

Meanwhile, the sanctuary is now visible with the witch finally free from its curse.

Making it visible to anyone who doesn't even seek or wishes to see it.

Jake and Giselle arrived with her car stopping neae the fountain. The two immediately left the car and went to the burning sanctuarg.

A few people are also gathered there. The crowd were mumbling incoherent words but audible enough for Jake to hear.

"I-is this where you guys live?!" Giselle gasped in shock at the sight of the worn out and burning sanctuary.

"Heeseung!!! Jay!!!" He yelled and run inside without hesitation making the crowd scream with terror.

"Jake!!!" Giselle screamed failing to stop him. "Somebody called firetrucks!!!" She yelled at the crowd before sprinting to the burning sanctuary charging another bellow from the crowd.

"Jake!!!" She called and found the latter struggling to pass from a large fire.

She looked around and saw the large and tall aquarium stucked in the wall. "Jake!!! The aquarium!" She yelled pointing at it.

Giselle grabbed a chair to shatter the glass somehow. But to her surprise, Jale only punched the aquarium with his bare fist and it shattered.

The large amount of water cascading all over the tall fire, enough to kill it.