ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4

Giselle stomped her feet as she made her way to their room. She was so exhausted after Sunoo completely bugged her of why Niki was late.

He wouldn't even let her copy his homework yet he kept bothering her.

"Tch! That freak! I can't believe he's ignoring me now for that kid!" She said grumpily glaring at her empty table.

It was still early when they arrived so she was the first to come to their room. Only a few minutes later, two of her classmates arrived. Heeseung and Jay.

She looked at them for a few seconds before taking out her phone to play with it. But then a random thought suddenly went in her mind.

Those two always looked quiet in class. Or wherever she saw them. They are very inseparable and you won't see the one without the other one.
She also never heard them make any sound unless a Professor asked them.
But then again, she remembered Heeseung and Jay once talked to Niki before. It was actually making her bestfriend jealous.

She thought the two must be closed to the strange boy. After all, there were six of them that transferred the same day which includes Niki and those two.

She put on her inpods and decided of listening to music.
She hummed as she moved her head along with the beat.

A few more minutes, the transferee arrived making the four of them in the room to look at her.

Giselle figured she didn't have anything better to do so why not approach the girl. She's new and probably deserving of a friend.

So she stood up and walked to her seat. Karina simply looked at her with her usual poker face and her arms crossed.

"Hi! I'm Giselle!" She introduced herself and offered her hand.

"I'm fine by myself!" The girl replied bluntly and looked away.

To say Giselle felt a little embarassed would be an understatement. She turned to the two at the corner and luckily for her, they don't seem to be paying any attention to her or anyone around them.

Giselle chuckled playfully to brush off the tension and draw her hand back. "I don't think so! Anyway! Let's be friends! It's pretty obvious you don't have any, given that you are the 'NEW' newgirl!" She said in between her giggles.

Karina looked at her with her brow raised. "I said I'm fine by myself!" She said, her tone growing colder than before.

Giselle rolled her eyes and sat on the chair beside her. She blinked her eyes multiple times and smiled cheekily.

"You'll eventually regret saying that if Winter realizes you exist!" She said followed by a cheerful laugh.

Karina slowly shook her head as she watch the hilarious girl beside her laughing by herself.
She ignored her and slightly turned to her back to catch a glimpse of the two. But to her dismay, she couldn't see them or else she'll look obvious.

"Those two are Heeseung and Jay!" Giselle said once she noticed the girl trying to look at the two.

Karina suddenly have an idea sparked in her mind. Giselle might know those two since she seems to be here and seen them longer than she had. Maybe it won't harm her to befriend her.

She turned to the browned hair girl with a grin. While Giselle only gave a victorious smile at her.

"I know they're handsome, and it's pretty quick to be interested on them! Even the entire Hanlim were shocked for the entire month when they transferred here..." Giselle said leaning her back on the chair, waiting for a question to be asked by the new girl.