ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3

"Niki! Dear! Is everything okay?" Niki snapped from his trance after he heard Sunoo's mother.

He's been distracted after he heard what Sunghoon and Jake did.
Sunghoon almost killed Winter and Jake took her somewhere goodness knows where.

"Y-yeah!" He turned to them and smiled. "I'm fine... But... I-I think it's time for me to go! M-my aunt is expecting me before sundown!" He said and stood up with a forced smile.

"Uh... I'll walk you out!" Sunoo offered and left with the younger.

"Is everything okay?" Sunoo asked noticing how bothered Niki is.

The younger only smiled at him and waved goodbye before slowly disappearing from his sight.
He went back to his house only to be greeted by his mother and Giselle. Both of them giving a teasing look to Sunoo.
He scoffed and lazily sat on the chair, flopping his head on the kitchen table.

"Since when did you two get along?" His mother asked petting his hair.

"Just after lunch..."

"Then why do you look so down!?" Giselle chuckled. "I mean, you got to spend time with him!"

"Whatever! I'm going to rest!" Sunoo immediately ran to his room before Giselle and his mom can try to rain him with questions.

"What have you done!?" Jay yelled and pushed Sunghoon to the wall. Causing another hole on it.

He and the others rushed to where he is after what happened. Except for Heeseung who came looking for Jake.

"I-I'm sorry! I had no control!" Sunghoon defended, avoiding the burning gaze of the older.

"Calm down Jay! Heeseung is taking care of everything!" Jungwon pulled Jay away hoping to calm him.

"We probably should go back! Lady Catelyn is expecting us before sundown!" Jay said brushing his hair back. He glared one last time to Sunghoon before flashing back to their sanctuary.

*    *    *

"I'm glad you know what to do..." Heeseung complimented as he walk alongside Jake in a dark road.

It's already midnight. Jake is carrying Winter who was still passed out after Heeseung erased her memory of what happened. They were walking to Winter's house.

"Sunghoon is always like that..."

"But, I'm still surprised... It's the first time you helped someone! Let alone someone who's trying to do something bad to Niki..." Heeseung glanced at Jake who only wore his usual poker face.

"There were witness that she was with us... I can't take the risk... We already have to take care of that agent that came for us... Another blame for Winter's disappearance would be too much..." Jake explained.

Of course Heeseung went through his mind. And surely he saw other reason. But it was unsure.

"I know what you're trying to do Heeseung! But you won't find anything in my mind because I as well are hell confused..." Jake said earning a grin from the older.

As soon as they dropped Winter on her place, they went back to the sanctuary and was greeted by Lady Catelyn.

She was wearing her usual red and silky dress. She holds a cup of tea while standing in the last step of the staircase.
Her eyes looking at them blankly.
Those eyes used to send shivers on their spine. But not anymore now that they've stayed with her for more than a hundred years.