ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 19

"Mom! We're here!" Sunoo yelled as soon as they entered their house.

"Sunoo..." Niki called and Sunoo turned to him. He raised a brow noticing at the small note on the coffee table Niki was pointing at.

"She said she won't be back for a week! She have a sudden upstate business!" Niki said and tilted his head, he picked the note and gave it to Sunoo.

"It must've been urgent! Well! I guess she'll just call me if she wants to check on us!" Sunoo said and went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out the pitcher of milk pouring it to a glass.

He finished the glass of milk with one gulp before he went to his room to change his clothes. He paused midway seeing Niki flopping on his bed wearing his casual clothes.

He chuckled and proceeded to his closet. He took off his top and changed into his pink hoodie. Then he picked a gray sweatpants and changed on it.

He placed his used clothes at the basket with his other laundry. And when he turned to exit his walk-in closet, Niki is standing right in front of him.

He almost cursed and held his chest. "God! Don't scare me like that!" He muttered and pouted walking back to the bedroom.

But before he can fully exit the closet, Niki grabbed his wrist and suddenly carried him on his shoulder.
Sunoo laughed trying to jump down. Then Niki walked out of the closet and pinned the boy on his bed.

Niki's eyes were glowing red. And of course Sunoo knows what it means.

"What? You're hungry again?" Sunoo chuckled just as when Niki started sniffing his neck.

"I heard Jay asked Giselle on a date tomorrow lunch..." Niki whispered.

"A date?! Giselle!?"

"They're gonna go shopping tomorrow..."

"Is Jay attracted to her?"

Niki stopped sniffing his neck and faced the boy.

"Like how I'm attracted to you?" Niki asked and placed a kiss on his lips. Sunoo's eyes widened.

Did that just happened? Niki kissed him?
Oh but he wants more! They never kissed before. Plus it's his first kiss now.

Niki chuckled at his reaction. "That's just cute!" He said and leaned closer, gently placing his lips on his.

The kiss is slow, yet flowing with affections and temptation. Not only can Niki smell his blood, but he's wanting more than just a kiss.

Sunoo wrapped his hands around Niki's neck pulling him closer. He would giggle whenever they part from the kiss for Sunoo to breath.

His breath hitched when he felt his tounge slid inside his mouth. Completely teasing his insides.

Niki's kisses trailed down to his neck.
And only a few moments later, the same pleasurable pain surged to his body. And the vampire started sucking his blood.

"Mmhhm!" Sunoo couldn't help but moan whenever Niki's body pressed on him. He didn't mind him to be on top.

His grip on Niki's shoulder tighten when he felt his hands crawled to his waist.

"We should stop here..." Niki whispered leaning back. He sat up and helped Sunoo to sit up as well. Sunoo rested his head on his shoulder while trying to fix his breathing.

"Maybe we should go out too... It's weekends tomorrow!" Niki suggested whilst rubbing his chin.

They talked for a few more minutes after Sunoo's breathing become stable.