ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 22

Right after the incident. Both Jay and Giselle have lost their appetite and decided of going somewhere else to cool themselves.

Giselle brought Jay to an ice rink. Where luck had it, Sunghoon and Ningning are also there to keep them company.

Sunghoon is currently skating while Ningning greeted the two. She immediately notice the dark frown stashed on Jay's face.

"What's wrong with him?" She asked whispering to Giselle's ear. Her eyes glancing at the frowning vampire.

"Tch... Don't even ask..." she rolled her eyes as she sat beside her. Jay leaning on the bars watching Sunghoon skating.

"Some dorks ruined our date!" She scoffed and stomped her feet.

"Oh! Well it's a good thing you went here to cool down!" Ningning said and giggled. "Wait here! I'll get some snacks for you!" She chuckled and left to the vending machine.

Giselle stood up and went beside Jay. "Are you still mad?" She asked trying to make him look at her which eventually she succeeded.

"If only killing is legal... I'd seriously rip off their heads!" He muttered with a serious tone making the girl burst into a humorous laugh. Enough to make him smile and lighten his mood.

"I couldn't dare imagine that! But be my guest! Hahaha!" She chuckled and shifted her attention to the people on the ice rink.

She noticed that some stopped skating and remained standing to watch a specific skater.

It was Sunghoon who was having so much fun skating as if he was alone in the rink. Just as when Ningning appeared with a few snack and soda on her hands.

She offered it to them which the two gladly accepted.

"It's Sunghoon right?" Giselle asked the girl while pointing at the celebrity skater.

"Yeah! He's been skating there for almost an hour!" Ningning giggled and took a sip from her iced-coffee.

"Sunghoon loves skating. It's more than just his hobby..." Jay said making the girls divert their attention to him.

"I can see that!" Ningning chuckled.

"What about you? What's your hobby?" Giselle asked tilting her head.

Jay rubbed his chin in a manner of thinking. "I'm not sure..." he muttered.

Maybe lubricating dead bodies and erasing traces of our crime...
He thought and chuckled.

Sunghoon eventually saw him and Giselle so he skated towards them. He greeted the two and he could clearly tell that Jay seems to have been tensed a few while ago given of the warm aura he was still emitting.

"Aren't you going to ask me to join!?" Jay remarked with a sarcastic tone.

"No! You might end up melting the entire rink with that burning rage of yours!" Sunghoon stated which turned to be a joke for the girls, making them laugh.

"Heeseung and Jungwon are better skater companion than you even if they suck at this!" He mocked earning a glare from the older.

"Shut up! Or I'll decapitate you instead!" Jay tried to hit him but Sunghoon dodge effortlessly while laughing at him.

"We saw Heeseung and Karina earlier! Jay said they just started going out!" Giselle said and drank from her soda. "We just started going out too? So I hope we're not interfering on your date of sort!" She added and giggled but frowned when Ningning and Sunghoon avoided each other's gaze.