ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 30

Jay parked the car in front of Giselle's house. It's almost time for lunch when they arrived and the sun is at its highest peak.

"Are you nervous?" The girl asked fidgeting on her fingers. Both not attempting to leave the car any sooner.

"A little... I mean no offense, I think your father is worse than Hitler..." Jay muttered letting out an awkward laugh.

The two stayed silent in the car for a few minutes before Jay decided to go. He went out of the car and casually bolted to the other door opening it for Giselle.

He didn't care anymore if someone else saw him act like a vampire. After all, they've been revealed after Sunghoon was captured. Followed by the news of the witch spreading her wrath all over Korea.

He offered his hand which the girl gladly accepted as she got out of the car.
Jay had to wear a fire resistant gloves because of his powers gradually growing after the fight. That everything he touches burns.

He couldn't control it immediately because of the sudden surge. The same thing that applies to Sunghoon.

Because the two have finally used their powers after such a long time. Their powers became more eager to grow powerful thus becoming unruly to them.

Heeseung had to advice them to coverr their hands for precautions.

"I think my situation is far better than Sunghoon... Considering that Ningning is now a vampire like us..." Jay chuckled as they walk towards the door.

Both heaved a deep sigh before Jay opened the door. The door was locked so Jay accidentally broked it by casually opening it.

Jay mentally panicked holding the entire knob with his left hand while staring at the hole on the door where the knob was.

"D-don't worry! It's just a knob!" Giselle stated and took the knob placing it on the shoe rack. "You're really strong huh!" She chuckled closing the door.

The two proceeded to the hallway which leads to the living room. Jay could hear  voices after voices. Obviously they were arguing why Giselle hadn't showed up or called yet when the agents have unformed them that she's on her way home.

The two finally arrived at the room striking a long silence. All eyes diverted to them. Especially to the vampire standing beside the girl they've been worried sick of.

"Mom! Dad!" The girl cried and run to her parents which gladly welcomed her engulfing her with a warm and tight hug.

The entire family warmlt welcome the girl expressing how worried they were. And happy that she's finally back and safe.

Giselle's father immediately noticed the bandage on Giselle's left shoulder. Though it wasn't anything bad unlike the injuries Ningning have gotten. The other girls were injured too, but just the same as Giselle. Nothing bad to nearly kill them.

"Dad! It's just a scratch!" Giselle chuckled avoiding to let her father tluch it.

But her father is too insisting and pulled her checking her injury. Just then he turned to the vampire with his eyes glowering at him. Jay had his head down for a while now. He could feel her father's stare at him so he bravely looked up to look at him. Expressions untraceable on his face.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect her... I couldn't abandon the troops with me... But I should have gone to her... I'm sorry..." he apologized and bent down.

Giselle's father approached Jay and helped him to stand properly. The vampure was both surprised and overwhelmed at the same time when her father wrapped him with a hug.