ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8

"That 8 years old kid failed to murder his friends... He attempted but failed to do so because of his parents..." Heeseung stated and Taehyun could no longer control his eyes to widen in surprise.

There is no way Heeseung overheard about that. There is no way he knows what exactly happened.

"You didn't killed anyone when you were 8. You had your first kill when you were 16! And that was during your first mission!" Heeseung added and this time he grinned devilishly.

They stayed silent for a while. Taehyun drowned in his thoughts.

How did Heeseung found out of his past?
Unless... he can read his mind...

"Who are you?" The only words that came out of his mouth.

"Why are you blaming us?" Heeseung asked back.

"Because you're killers..."

"And do you have any evidence?"

"No. But I will soon!"

Niki just sat quietly. Watching the two throwing questions at each other.

"Me and my friends transferred to Hanlim in hope to live our lost youth... But too bad that we were blamed for something that never crossed our minds..."

"I don't think it's wrong for me to tell you this... But we did met those colleagues you spoke of... They threatened us... And forced us to take the blame..."

"My friends are just young as Iam... We wanted to live our lives but instead we are getting bugged by some strangers and forced us to claim something awful."

"So are you trying to tell me that you killed them in order to live your lives!?" Taehyun exclaimed punching the wooden table with his fist.

He couldn't feel the same shivers anymore. But anger.

"No... If we killed them... Did you seriously think we'll be talking to you right now?" Niki said trying his best to control himself from slashing the man's throat.

"Then why are you here?" Taehyun exclaimed.

"There's a sanctuary..." Heeseung said and Taehyun immediately frowned.

"We've seen them entering a sanctuary. Then after that, no one bothers us anymore..."

"And where is that sanctuary?" Taehyun asked.

"That's for you to know..." Niki said and they both stood up leaving the clueless agent.

Heeseung smiled cheekily as they walked away from Taehyun. The reason he engaged to talk to him. Was to be able to gain full control on his mind. Which he succesfully did.

Now he controls all his decisions and will know all he have in his mind.

"I still don't know how you do that!" Niki stated shaking his head.

"I can show you..." Heeseung chuckled and the younger immediately darted a glare at him.

"But... Why did you told him about the sanctuary?" Niki asked pausing from his tracks.

Heeseung paused as well but did kot looked at him.

"Y-you're purposely leading him there aren't you? Now that you have full control of his mind?" He asked and Heeseung finally turned with a smirk.

"I have a plan... I just need all of you to do everything I say!" He said and proceeded walking.

Heeseung went to his classroom to target Karina this time. Niki had to stay out to watch Taehyun.