ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 31

"What is she doing here!?" Taehyun questioned when she saw Winter standing beside Jake as the two entered the sanctuary.

He lowered the book he was holding and observed the two. Both are carrying a bag and a luggage colored in pink which brought him to the conclusion that Winter is moving in.

"So you'll move in too?" Taehyun grinned and looked at the girl grimacing at him.

"You got a problem with that!?" She said raising her brow.

"I don't... You're definitely fresh meat!" He chuckled as his eyes began to color red. Jake immediately stood in front of Taehyun blocking him to go near the girl.

"She's with me! And you are not going to hurt her!" He said with a deep and authorized voice. "Do I make myself clear!?" He asked. Taehyun looked at Winter for the last time before he looked at Jake straight to the eye.

"You speak English... So yeah I understand..." he scoffed and continued reading, walking the other way.

"Don't worry! Taehyun and Ningning are the only new born! So those two are the only ones we must avoid to keep you safe!" Jake explained scratching his head and led her to her room.

"I'll stay outside the room! Call me when you're done fixing your things!" He said and left the girl in her room.

Winter started placing her clothes on the closet. Shoes on the shoe racks, bags and accesories on the cabinets.

She finished at least two hours and exited her room only to see Jake holding a wine glass on his hand.

She tilted her head staring at the red liquid until she noticed that it's thicker compare to a wine which is a fully liquid drink.

"It's blood. Duh!" Taehyun suddenly appeared behind her. He's also holding a glass of blood same like Jake. And on the other hand is the same book he was reading two hours ago.

Jake cleared his throat and Taehyun made his way pass them. "So! I can cook for you if you're hungry... But if you're not... I'd like to show you something!" He said lowering the glass.

"I'm a little hungry. But you can show me that 'something' first!" She said and chuckled. Jake let out a smile before she led the girl to what looked like the underground part of the sanctuary.

The lower they get, the darker it gets. Jake is holding a torch to allow Winter to be able to see in the dark.

"We're here!" Jake said as they stop in a certain dark spot.

She saw the vampire smiled at her before he blowed at the torch. Once the fire unlit, a nightsky of fireflies illuminated the whole spot.

The fireflies are illuminating a blue and green light. With thousands of them, enough to lighten what seemed to be an underground garden.

A few walk from their spot is a pond with green glowing lights on the edge. Winter approached the pond with a bemused smile plastered on her face. She feels completely astonished at the sight of what looks like a magical garden.

"This place is... magnificent..." she whispered and looked at the groups of fireflies that danced around them.

The two remained silent while the crickets sang in a harmonious way.

They stayed at the garden until dusk turned to dark. Jake invited Winter back upstairs where he made dinner for her.

Winter didn't bother to be picky and let the vampire cook any dish he wants her to try.