ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 26

Yeonjun sighed throwing himself on his swivel chair turning it to face the huge glass window behind him.

He squinted his eyes trying to allow his mind to relax for atleast one bit.

His entire team are continiously searching for the witch and every leads they will find are pure bad news.

The first one they found was a hospital getting burnt out of nowhere. A few staffs and patients that were able to flee said that they saw a lady dressed in a red long dress possessing magical powers.

The second news; The traffic in one of the busiest roads of Korea. However, mystery had it when the enforcers says the cars appeared out of nowhere.
The cars had no drivers in them but all of them were reported missing by hundreds of citizens saying their cars were stolen.

Third; the hundreds of reports of missing teenagers.

The entire country began to be alarmed. Even the entire world. As much as the CIA wanted this to be in secret. But such unstoppable and unexpected events appears everywhere in Korea every hour.

The death toll increases and wouldn't stop. And worse, is that everyone that died turns out to be from babies to teenagers.
Suppose that those who have more years to go.

The only good news that arrived to Yeonjun was when Heeseung and Karina finally showed up.

Heeseung came with Jay and Karina. To have a discussion with Karina's team

"Have you heard the news?" Yeonjun asked with his cold deep voice.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't..." Heeseung replied folding his arms.

"Do you have a plan? That bi**h is everywhere! Even with how evolved our technology is, we can't find her!" Yeonjun said and harshly threw the papers he was holding on his desk.

"Children dies every hour. In any case, this is a huge threat to the entire humanity." Soobin stated clenching his fist at the thought of the increasing death toll.

Heeseung sighed and nodded his head. "I have a plan... but it's very risky..." he said and looked at Karina, she nodded her head as Heeseung began to explain all the supernatural occurences.

It turns out that Lady Catelyn kills childrens and teenagers to consume their remaining lives. She wanted immortality and long life, which is why she benefits when she sucks a mystical creature's life such as all those that lived in her sanctuary.

Human lives isn't enough for her, and she thinks only vampires are enough to fulfill her cravings.

In her preference, vampires is like a piece of meat. While humans are just a pinch of salt.

"So that's why she's targeting all the young ones!" Soobin stated with sarcasm lacing his words.

"What's your plan?" Yeonjun asked trying to decipher any unreadable look in the vampire's eyes.

"We just need to kill her... Since she craves for long life, one of us is a perfect bait."

"Niki is a new born vampire... He have thousands of years ahead of him... But it's too much of a risk because of his mate, Sunoo."

"If Niki acts as our bait, and dies in the middle of executing the witch. Sunoo could die as well..."

"I don't understand! Why would Sunoo die if Niki does?" Taehyun asked with a frown dancing on his face.

"If a vampire found himself a mate, that mate will become his blood bag and more like his very own sanctuary. A person to keep him safe and comfortable. Thus, either of them died. So is the others because of a bond forming once a vampire marks someone." Heeseung explained. The mortals nodding their heads impassively at the new found information.