ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 28

Winter and Giselle were giggling at her reaction.

"Why are you so uptight? I bet you and Sunghoon done it!" Winter giggled making the girl fold with embarassment.

"N-no! W-we don't! W-we're not even a thing!" She said avoiding their teasing gazes.

"Oh please! You two are like gums!" Giselle rolled her eyes sitting back on the couch while Winter sat beside the piano. The two began laughing as Ningning turn down her head in embarassment.

A few more minutes of Giselle and Winter making fun of Ningning, Karina came with her eyes still groggy.

She's been asleep since they finished their lunch and it's already 10 o'clock.

"I saw Niki and Sunoo across the room..." she deadpanned and sat beside Giselle. Her hair is a complete mess, she's wearing casual clothes and the swiss knife and gun on her thigh are visibly displayed to them.

"Do you always carry that with you?" Giselle asked pointing at the gun. Sje tried to touch it but Karina swatted her hand away.

"Ow!!!" She scowled massaging her hand.

"I'm hungry! Go cook something!" Karina ordered earning glares from the girls.

"Make your own food! Our cook is busy sucking faces with his boyfriend!" Giselle retorted followed by laughters from Ningning and Winter.

The four had fun with each other for the very first time. But it didn't last for long.

"Shh... They'll hear us..." Sunoo muttered arching his head once more on the couch.

Niki snorted proceeding to search for the latter's soft spot. "They already saw us... There's no privacy with them..." he muttered placing soft kisses on Sunoo's delicate skin.

He unbuttoned the first two buttons om his shirt trailing down his kisses making the mortal giggle with pleasure.

"There's plenty of bedroom here..." Sunoo chuckled gripping on Niki's shirt tightly.

"It's fine... I figured the couch needed a little breaking in..." Niki whispered kissing him for the nth time.

Niki heard a door opened slowly. He shrugg it off at first but then he realized that allt he girls are having fun at the other room.

So he paused and stood up focusing to listen more.

"What's wrong?" Sunoo asked when he noticed Niki's expression.

Niki sniffed through the air and smelled an unfamiliar and displeasing scent.
He immediately got off Sunoo and helped him to stand up.

"Niki? Is something wrong?" Sunoo asked looking around to see if anything's strange.

"Go to the others... Tell them that they found us..." Niki whispered.

"What!? That's impossible! I thought this place is invisible!" Sunoo whisper-yelled trying not to panic.

"Well they are here... Go and tell them..." Niki scoffed, his head diverted on the ceiling as if something's crawling behind it.

"B-be careful..." Sunoo said and kissed him before running to the girls.

"They found us! We need to get ready!" He said causing all of them to scoff at him.

"If that's a joke, that's not cool!" Giselle deadpanned not moving an inch on the couch.

ᗩ Tᗩᒪᗴ Oᖴ ᐯᗩᗰᑭIᖇᗴՏ (REWRITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें