ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 16

"Wow! The music is cool!" Jungwon complimented while listening to the demo of the song they will perform.

Team Enhypen was given with the song Given-Taken. While Team Aespa have Black Mamba.

The girls already started their practice with their choreographies while the boys are listening to the demo.

The vampires were oddly attracted to the music. They feel like the music is made for them. The entire message is the same message they wanted to tell the world.

"Alright! Do you guys think you can do it?" The instructor said and they immediately nodded their hands.

Their preparation became a little harsh and tight since the party is only days away. But given with their tight schedules. The instructers were totally amazed of how quick they were able to learn within days only.

And so the Halloween party came. And the day of their performance. Team Aespa are the first one to perform for their opening program.

The students were so loud and alive. Everyone is cheering like there's no tomorrow.

The crowd were very entertained of their performance and wished it was longer.

"Is that the hanbok Niki is talking about!?" Sunoo asked almost yelling among the loud crowd.

The vampires came wearing their usual wardrobes as their halloween costume. So Sunoo was able to see them in the clothes Niki described them with.

"Yeah!!! It's cool right!?" Jungwon replied screaming back to him.

"Where's Heeseung and the others!?" Sunghoon asked.

Team Aespa just finished their performance but it was still loud. The vampires knows that Heeseung hates noisy surroundings. So he's probably gone somewhere quiet.

"Let's go look for him!" Niki yelled and the three agreed making their way out of the crowd.

The venue is at Hanlim's main square. But it's midnight so it's dark everywhere but the venue.

There are also a few guards patrolling so the students won't leave the venue for unnecessary purposes.

"How are we going to pass those guards?" Sunoo whispered while they're trying not to look suspicious to them.

"We're fast so they won't see us coming." Jungwon said proudly and winked at the mortal.

Sunoo almost cursed when Niki suddenly carried him in a bridal style. He sure thought he's blushing and very thankful it was dark so he won't embarass himself in front of the vampires.

Niki and the other two sprinted pass the guards like a blast of wind. It just took them a second to reach a spot where they can't be seen by the guards.

Niki settled Sunoo down and they started searching for Heeseung. Sunoo only tag along listening while the three are trying to track Heeseung's scent.

"Jungwon. Did you noticed anything strange with Heeseung before we left the sanctuary?" Sunghoon suddenly asked and Jungwon gave him a worried look.

"Yeah. He seems really pale after he put Lady Catelyn to sleep." Jungwon said.

"What if it's taking a toll on him? I mean. Lady Catelyn is second to be powerful in the sanctuary. Putting her to sleep may have took a huge toll on Heeseung." Sunghoon added and sighed.