ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 21

Giselle couldn't stop walking back and forth. Her cousins are starting to feel dizzy just hearing her footsteps around them.

She's been doing it for an hour now ever since Jay was called by her father.

"Relax Aeri! What could uncle possibly say to scare him?" Chaeyeon asked crossing her legs and laughed a little.

"Yeah! I'm pretty sure they're just having a man to man talk!" Chaemin added and chuckled.

Giselle immediately turned her heels to them piercing the two with a glare.

"That's exactly none of my suitors came back!" She exclaimed earning hilarious laughters from the siblings.

Giselle huffed and crossed her arms, settling herself beside Chaeryeong who's busy playing with her phone. She rubbed her temples completely stressed of what was happening.

After a few more minutes of waiting. Jay finally came out of her father's office.

The girls stood up from their seat and immediately walked towards him with a worried look.

"What?" The only thing that came out of his mouth. Jay heard what they were talking about so he immediately assured them he was fine. But the girls wouldn't believe him thinking Giselle's father probably tried to scare him.

Of course he did. Any father would do that to someone they don't trust in order to keep the safety of their child.
It's completely understandable.

Plus, Jay was able to handle himself just fine. And with enough bravery and confidence, he proudly told her father that he'll look after the girl.

Though, there was a tint of worries in his words.
Because he's a vampire. A dangerous creature, not even considering himself as a human being but a monster. He still worry if he can keep that promise.

But as Heeseung always tell him.
Just trust your own self! Because no one else is gonna do it better than you could.

"Just forget what he said! He's just overprotective!" Giselle said with her entire face scrunched up.

"Really! I'm fine! Besides! I don't see anything to worry about between our conversation! It's just any typical father to suitor talk!" He said to make them drop the issue.

Giselle invited Jay back to the terrace to have further conversation. And also await the time before lunch.

She made sure to doll up herself just enough to Jay's liking. Since she had her own car and Jay doesn't. Jay insisted to be the one to drive but was questioned by her father.

"Do you have a driver's liscense?" He asked and Jay only nodded his head showing off his wallet.

He already know that he might get asked with a driver's liscense so Jake made it for him along with a black card before they parted ways.

"I didn't know you could drive! The students said you and your friends always walk from home!" She whispered.

"That's because it's a bother! Our place is near the school!" He whispered back opening the car door for the girl.

"Listening to their gossips makes me think you're the first one to caught interest on me!" Jay teased and closed the door, making his way to the driver's seat.

She waved goodbye to her family before Jay drove out of their garage to their destination.

"Oh yeah! You can drive!" She complimented while playfully clapping her hands.