ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

Sunghoon pulled Ningning to his back and stepped forward. His entire self letting out an intimidating aura making the girls in front of him cold and uncomfortable.

"I'm not actually in the mood to play... So if you girls please... Let us pass..." he said with a very cold tone. His expression remained unperturbed. While the girl behind her stood with her legs shivering.

She's heard of Winter from her classmates. And also from Sunoo and Giselle. She's the girl that rules over Hanlim University. And everyone she wanted to bully will suffer. Especially the new ones.

"And do you seriously think I will do that?" She said seductively as her eyes traced to the girl hiding behind him.

"So you're the new girl! I heard there's another one too from Giselle's class!" She said and scoffed followed by giggles from her friends.

"What do you want from me!?" Ningning asked raising her tone to cover her fear. Atleast.

"Don't worry sweetie... I just wanna play!" She said and laughed along with her friends.

"There you are!" They turned when someone from the stairs spoke.

None other than Jake himself. Thank the hero for saving the moment.

He stepped forward to them and his eyes not leaving Sunghoon. He looked at the girl behind Sunghoon and winked followed by a sly smile before he looked back to his friend.

"Jay is hell mad at you!" He said in a quiet voice only for Sunghoon to hear. His brow raised and he turned to the ladies in front of them.

"Winter... I see you've met one of the transferee..." Jake stated earning a frown from the girl.

With Jake and Sunghoon both now standing in front of her. There's that feeling again. That strange feeling that haunts her every night.

"Let's go! I'm exhausted..." Sunghoon said and attempted to leave with Ningning. But before he can even try, Jake grabbed his wrist preventing him and the girl from leaving.

"You're not going anywhere! You and I have something to talk about!" He said with his deeply authorized tone.

Sunghoon knew Jake is angry too. Because he only speaks like that when he is.

"I'm not leaving her with this bully! Goodness know what she'll do to her!" Sunghoon exclaimed and raised his voice.

"Sunghoon! I'm fine! You don't have to stay with me!" she said certainly sounding confident.

"Don't worry Sunghoon! I'll take care of your girlfriend!" Winter spoke and giggled. She played with Ningning's hair but her hand was immediately swatted away by the girl.

Jake decided to pull Sunghoon before he can refuse. They went to the rooftop and once Jake is sure no one is there except the two of them...

"What are you doing!? Niki is already disobeying Heeseung! And now you!?" Jake said sounding disappointed. Anger visible on his face.

Sunghoon sighed sitting on the grills of the rooftop. It didn't bother him that one wrong move and he'll fall. Well why does it matter if he's already dead.

"I just want to live... I... want my life back again..." he said and the boy in front of him looked at him with a deep sigh.

He looked down and was also reminded of his days when he was human.
His royal bed and foods. The servants. The palace he used to live to.
The King and Queen. The palace guards. And even his own people.