ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 11

"What about it?" Jay suddenly spoke in the middle of their conversation. Jungwon and Niki turned to him, relieved that he's awake.

"He said Lady Catelyn told him something about a mark!" Jungwon said with a confused expression.

"Do you know anything about it?" Niki asked. Anticipating for an answer.

"We really intended not to tell you anything about it because we thought it will never happened." Jay started explaining.

"You said you drinked his blood. A vampire can only do that once in his life. If you drink someone else's blood and didn't turned him in purpose. It's called a mark."

"And once you mark someone! Either a mortal, halfbreed or vampire. You will crave for his blood whenever you feel thirsty. And it's called blood lust."

"Marks usually happens a lot with lovers. But it also tends to happen on unexpectable scenarios. They will eventually develop deep feelings for each other. And it will be forever unbreakable."

"Oh! So that explains the giggles and weird smiles!" Jungwon muttered rolling his eyes to the younger.

"I think it's a good thing now that you're attached to him. Because it will only mean that you will no longer kill anyone you see whenever you get angry."

"Sunoo will be able to tame you. He can change your bad habits to what it should be. And he's the only one you will listen at times of intense scenarios."

"Oh! I'm so jealous! Our youngest is the first one to find his lovelife!" Jungwon pouted. "It's just me and my wing!" He said while chuckling and played with the blood from his tub.

"I'm so pissed! I wasted my time for nothing!" Winter scoffed and took a sip from her slurpie.

After Sunoo asked them to leave, the classes were already over so they decided to just hangout instead.

"What do you think happened to them? I actually don't believe with the coincidence that they fainted at the same time!" Ningning uttered looking at the three in front of her.

"At the same place too!" Giselle added and chuckled.

"What's more strange. Why did Niki asked us to leave? And why did he led us to that park instead of the hospital!?" Winter exclaimed furrowing her brows. The girls suddenly looked at Sunoo who has been quiet the whole time.

"Sunoo? Do you know anything?" Giselle said holding to his shoulder.

The boy turned to them slowly and looked at them with a deadpan expression. "No... Niki didn't tell me anything..." he said and looked away.

Giselle immediately frowned when she noticed a red and pinkish spot on Sunoo's neck. It somehow looked like a hickey if you don't check closer. So she leaned closer to see what it is and gasped when she realized it's a fresh wound.

"Where did you get that!?" She suddenly yelled pointing at the boy's neck. The girls diverted their attention to what Giselle was pointing and thought he have a hickey.

Winter gasped covering her mouth. While Sunoo immeidately covered the bite on his neck.

"Oh my God! Is that a hickey!!?" Winter screamed catching everyone's attention in the food court. Eventually, they started gossiping about Sunoo.

Sunoo immediately shook his hand denying Winter. His face flushed red due to embarassment.

"W-what are you talking about!? That's not true! It's just a cut!" He said totally panicking.