ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13

Sunghoon parked the car at the parking lot of Ningning's house once they arrived. He shut off the engine and followed the girl entering the house.

Her mother is at the living room currently on the phone with someone.

"I'm hungry!" Ningning muttered and went to the kitchen with Sunghoon tailing her.

He sat on one of the stools and took out his blood tumbler from his back. While Ningning went to the fridge and took the pitcher of milk and a plate of graham cake.

"You want?" She asked slightly shaking a cup of milk to him.

He grinned and shook his head. Raising his hand with the tumbler.

"You know. I feel something really strange!" She said and started eating her graham cake.

"What about it?" He asked trying to read her expressions.

"Well... I think I forgot something!" She said and bit her lips. Tilting her head while thinking. "But whenver I think from when I woke up to now! I don't think I forgot something!" She said and Sunghoon could only smile with amusement.

He's always impressed when Heeseung works his magic.
Heeseung have the power over minds. Making him the most powerful among them. Next are Jay, he have lower over fire as he have the oppposite. Sunghoon have the power over ice and water.
Jake is a charmer and Jungwon is a winged vampire. Both of them can also make anything appear on their hands. Though they don't know the limits of what they can make appear.
While Niki is the one that can make them immune to sunlight. Heeseung also said, it's possible that Niki have nothing that can kill him with his immunization. Not until he bonded with Sunoo.

As much as Sunghoon wanted to use it. Show and impress everyone with his powers. He couldn't. Unlike Jay.

The power over ice and water isn't much of a need whenever they're cleaning up a crime of their own.

Whenever he plays with a dead body by freezing them by -34° Jay will surely melt it down and tell him that he's going to make their food taste bad.

When there were still other living creatures with them. Sunghoon used to play with them by making an ice cream at the ballroom somewhere in the sanctuary. Then they will skate there for as long as they want.

Eventually. It stopped when they started dying because of the witch consuming all their life.

Since then. He would skate just by himself. Or his friends would accompany him. But only for a short period of time since they have a habit of their own.

"Sunghoon! You're so dazed again!" He snapped out of his trance when Ningning suddenly slapped his shoulder while laughing.

"What are you thinking this time?" She asked trying to calm down her laughter just as when Ningning's mother came in.

"Sunghoon! You didn't brought Ningning here yesterday! Did something came up?" She asked and poured a milk on her glass.

"Yeah! I remember you telling me that you can't bring me home and gave me the keys!" Ningning said and pouted.

Of course what she said is just part of Heeseung's magic.

Sunghoon chuckled and playfully scratched his neck. "Yeah! I had to go somewhere!" He said trying his best not to be obvious with lying.

He and the others never lied before. Because Heeseung will always know the truth. Maybe Heeseung lies but they don't really know. Heeseung is a very secretive and mysterious type of vampire.